9 replies to this topic

#1 Chewman

Chewman

Batman

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:28 PM

Please note the following changes that have taken place to the Great Adventure Source Forums:

The order of forum categories has been changed slightly as we have also added a separate category for SFNE Online. The Great Adventure Source category (featuring "Your 2 Cents" and "Front Page News") has been moved up so that all discussion about Great Adventure and Great Adventure Source is located in the top half.

SFNE Online now has its own category and an extensive array of forums. Some forums listed redirect to other forums already on the Forum Index. This is so SFNE Online can link directly to its own "forum index". If the duplication of forum categories bothers you, simply click the Posted Image button and the SFNE Online category will collapse. You can then access the SFNE Online Forums by clicking the category link titled "SFNE Online"

These changes were made to make navigation easier on these forums. We may be tweaking things here and there in the next few days. Thank you for your understanding.

-The Great Adventure Source Staff
Coaster Count | Upcoming Parks: Deferred to 2009
Posted Image

#2 n24sports

n24sports

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:58 PM

wow that was a quick transition. Looks good so far. Just curious to know whether or not we should expect more changes or if the change is complete. I notice in the SFNE forums that under coasters and parks you only have a link to the trip reports and not the worldwide coaster and parks forum. I don't know if you missed that or if its still in the process of being changed, or if you felt it wasn't necessary.

Edited by n24sports, 13 April 2007 - 04:03 PM.

#3 Chewman

Chewman

Batman

• Retired Admin
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:07 PM

wow that was a quick transition. Looks good so far. Just curious to know whether or not we should expect more changes or if the change is complete. I notice in the SFNE forums that under coasters and parks you only have a link to the trip reports and not the worldwide coaster and parks forum. I don't know if you missed that or if its still in the process of being changed, or if you felt it wasn't necessary.

It was a permissions problem, it should be visible now.

As for changes, these are probably the biggest changes, but there might be some tweaking here and there.
Posted Image

#4 Metsman

Metsman

Megan Fox is a dime.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:34 PM

Can you move the SFNE part all the way to the bottom? I minimized it, but it's still annoying on the way down to the Anything Board.
David Wright will go out with your daughter and never call her again. You will blame her for not being good enough.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Top 10: S:RoS, X, Nitro, KK, TTD, MF, Apollo, SheiKra, Storm Runner, Montu

#5 Christian

Christian

I'm kind of a big deal

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

I like the changes, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

There was a dream that was GADV Online...

• Guests

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:01 PM

Alot of changes and modifications happening to several details of the forums today in an effort to clean everything up. Just a heads up, if it appears there is something broken or missing, it isn't, we are just playing around with some details right now.

#7 Chewman

Chewman

Batman

• Retired Admin
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:06 PM

Yeah, we are constantly working on organizing these forums to better suit everyone's needs and preferences and to anticipate future additions. We hope to have everything worked out soon, so please hang in there. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Posted Image

#8 obsessedwithsixflags

obsessedwithsixflags

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:32 PM

Alot of changes and modifications happening to several details of the forums today in an effort to clean everything up. Just a heads up, if it appears there is something broken or missing, it isn't, we are just playing around with some details right now.

so is the todays birthday thinginy comming back ... i noticed that was gone
Posted Image

#9 Chewman

Chewman

Batman

• Retired Admin
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:41 PM

The Birthday box will only appear on days when Members are celebrating a birthday. There must not be any birthdays today, so it is not visible.
Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 16 April 2007 - 05:43 AM

Brand new layout launched, discuss it or problems with the layout here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users