Photo

Teen decapitated at SFOG

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_sros1fan_*

Guest_sros1fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:11 AM

Here is an update as well as videos with the parents speaking and a video of where the accident happened.
http://www.cbs46.com...339/detail.html

SFOG pulls advertisement from morning show in Atlanta.

http://www.accessatl...x_flags_pu.html

7/2: Six Flags pulls advertising off Project 9-6-1 after morning show comments, Jimmy Baron subs for Dave morning show
By Rodney Ho | Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 01:43 PM

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Six Flags Over Georgia has pulled advertising off rock station Project 9-6-1 after the morning show made “insensitive remarks” about Saturday’s accident regarding the teen-ager getting hit by a roller coaster, according to a Six Flags spokeswoman.

Six Flags spokeswoman Hela Sheth sent an email acknowledging this happened but provided no further details. (She did send the urls below of audioclips from the show.) She didn’t know how long Six Flags would stay off the station. (Six Flags typically advertises fairly heavily in the summer on radio and TV.)

No word from Clear Channel Atlanta Operations Manager Clay Hunnicutt, Project 9-6-1 program director Chris Williams or either “Giant” Brian Carothers or his co-host Shaffee. So I don’t know if there will be any punishment.

The Giant Show offers podcasts of its shows. During yesterday’s show, Shaffee and Giant Brian (right) wondered what the park did with the teen-ager’s head. I’m not sure if that’s the point of contention but judge for yourself here.

#47 GASMfreak

GASMfreak

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:50 PM

People do this, and don't expect to get hurt, because they are MORONS! I feel bad he died, but it's a HUGE reality check for all of the idiots of the world. I wish this story received more press coverage. It's a shame that someone had to die though before people could get it through their thick skulls that jumping into restricted area, leads to DEATH! :skull:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users