8 replies to this topic

#1 MRHS Falcons

MRHS Falcons

I miss her everyday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:00 PM

Since i have the day off from work, and i have not been to the park since Aug. I will be dusting off my camera and camcorda and heading out to the park for Fright Fest. If anybody would like to meet me just post in this topic, i will be their from opening to closing.
Posted Image

________________________________________________________________________________

#2 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:30 PM

I noticed it's the first day of Girl Scout Weekend. I am guessing it really won't affect crowds for Friday or am I wrong?

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#3 MRHS Falcons

MRHS Falcons

I miss her everyday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:02 PM

I noticed it's the first day of Girl Scout Weekend. I am guessing it really won't affect crowds for Friday or am I wrong?

It should not effect crowds as they will be setting up camp at the sit they are using and are not going to the park until sat.
Posted Image

________________________________________________________________________________

#4 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:12 PM

Good to hear, I might be going and really hope it will be empty

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#5 mforcedude99

mforcedude99

Straight Business

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:25 AM

Since i have the day off from work, and i have not been to the park since Aug. I will be dusting off my camera and camcorda and heading out to the park for Fright Fest. If anybody would like to meet me just post in this topic, i will be their from opening to closing.

that's exactly what i said about my camera lol. i sohuld be there frmo opening till closing too but i cant meet up because ill be with family.
Posted Image

#6 rccrazy23

rccrazy23

Kingda Ka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,135 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:18 PM

I'll be there tonight. Actually going to try the Chiller trail.

#7 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:24 PM

I'm 100% going, I hope I can marathon Nitro tonight. I missed it on my last 2 trips (too long of a line the 2nd trip, last trip it was closed all night)

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#8 measureinlove

measureinlove

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

just got back and the park was relatively empty for a good majority of the evening. nitro, medusa, and dark knight were walk ons until about 7/8 and then we waited about 10 minutes for nitro around 8:30 or so.

#9 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:42 PM

Yeah crowds weren't bad at all. My longest wait of the night was a little over 15 minutes for The Dark Knight. I rode Superman 5 times in a row with just having to change seats on the same train. I'm going to post a TR tomorrow or Sunday. Only bad thing was KK was running just the right side which made the line long less than an hour after opening.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users