6 replies to this topic

#1 mforcedude99

mforcedude99

Straight Business

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:26 PM

What are the crowds like on Fright Fest Friday Nights? I would assume fairly light but I'm not sure.
Posted Image

#2 Amanda

Amanda

Queenda Ka

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:53 PM

Fairly heavy actually. Fridays and Saturdays are the more crowded days of Fright Fest. Expect a lot of people, but not so much that you can barely walk. I could be wrong, but that's from my experience. If you go in expecting a lot and there isn't, then you will be very happy.

#3 mforcedude99

mforcedude99

Straight Business

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:23 AM

Fairly heavy actually. Fridays and Saturdays are the more crowded days of Fright Fest. Expect a lot of people, but not so much that you can barely walk. I could be wrong, but that's from my experience. If you go in expecting a lot and there isn't, then you will be very happy.

it also doesn't help the cause of the crowd that i saw the weather is supposed to be great tomorrow night. oh well
Posted Image

#4 Josh Davidson

Josh Davidson

GADV Master

• Owner/Operator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:25 AM

Actually, I believe the first Fridays are the least busiest days of Fright Fest. Crowded for some, but dead for Fright Fest.

#5 mforcedude99

mforcedude99

Straight Business

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:39 AM

Actually, I believe the first Fridays are the least busiest days of Fright Fest. Crowded for some, but dead for Fright Fest.

That was my thinking originally. ahh IDK what to believe! lol
Posted Image

#6 pashacar

pashacar

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:07 AM

Yeah tomorrow is probably the best day to go in all of FF. Friday nights are pretty light crowd-wise, and this is the first one so it will be the emptiest of any. You should be fine (especially if you get there right when they open; if my past experience is any indicator you'll be able to ride a bunch of coasters with little to no lines).

#7 mforcedude99

mforcedude99

Straight Business

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:08 AM

Yeah tomorrow is probably the best day to go in all of FF. Friday nights are pretty light crowd-wise, and this is the first one so it will be the emptiest of any. You should be fine (especially if you get there right when they open; if my past experience is any indicator you'll be able to ride a bunch of coasters with little to no lines).

yeah im getting there when it opens and staying until closing um getting really pumped it seems liek everytime i got its packed lol
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users