2 replies to this topic

#1 Jack

Jack

NEW YORK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:46 PM

This is my first time writing a trip report, so i figured i give a shot at it...

Friends:

ME
JOHN
AIDAN
NICKY
and a bunch of other non-important people.

We arrived at the park around 4:00, and the crowds were CRAZY. We were waiting for some friends to meet, so we hoped in line for Nitro. 1 and 15 min wait time, but it was worth it. Nitro great as always! We meet up with our friends, and decided to hit Medusa. ! hour wait this time, but yet again another great ride. We took a break from rides (not thinking we would et on may at this rate) and ate at Nathan's. Around 8, we decided to go to the Demented Forest. Not to good this year, was not very scary and the only thing that surprised me at the end were the chainsaws. Gotta love those chainsaws every year! The park was about to close now, so we quickly headed over to El Toro. Last ride of the day! That ride keeps getting better and better every time i ride it. We didn't get much in, as it was last minute. I was a bit disappointed at the end, because i had not been chased or scared. I hope to go back this Friday.

Ride Count

Nitro: 1 (9 total)

Medusa: 1 (14 total)

El Toro:1 (8 Total)

Fright Fest

Theming (10/10)

Terror Trails/Haunted Houses (5.5/10)

Scare Actors (6/10)

Thx!!!!! :jumping0045:
Posted Image
NEW YORK

Twitter @DJNunz

#2 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:01 PM

I can't believe how crowded the park was this past weekend (except Friday) from reading the TR's. Good for the park, bad for us I guess.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#3 Jack

Jack

NEW YORK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Yeah. I get what you mean. I usually don't go that much during FF or Summer. The best times are usually April and may on Sundays.
Posted Image
NEW YORK

Twitter @DJNunz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users