NEW YORK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

PEOPLE
ME
JOHN

We arrived at the park around 5:30. We headed over to Movietown to warm up at Nitro. I cannot believe this next part. There were about 15 people in the station. We got 3 re-rides. As we left the exit I said to my friend. "your sure we are at Fright Fest right?"
I have never seen the park this empty during Fright Fest. Next, El Toro time. The wait was about 10 minutes, we got back row. At this point, people were really starting to fill in. We decided to head on over to Medusa, 15 minute wait. The lines were really starting to come in now so we decided to get in queue for KK. Breaks down (what's new) and we waited 10 minutes before leaving. We didn't even wait that long so, no loses there! I have never seen Dead Man's Party, so we caught that. Then we went over to the Wheel of Fright. Ok, what is with this no cockroach thing? Evrything else is easy to eat, like worms, crickets, etc. Although they had Seafood Surprise which is raw squid and octopus floating in its own ink. So I got picked to come up, and I guess you have to be 18 (me being 13) so, it sucked. After that we ate at Nathan's and spent a fortune. Then we headed over to El Toro for our last ride of the day, front row. Wait was about 40 minutes, not too bad. Well, that was probably my last trip for this season.

P.S While we were riding the Shuttle Bus back to guest drop off, I heard the bus driver talking to some guy about building hotels on the park property? Apparently, the want to build a hotel inside the park, water park, and safari. Have any of you heard of this or have any information?
:jumping0045:

Ride Count

Nitro (3)

El Toro (2)

Medusa (1)

RAMT (1)
Posted Image
NEW YORK

Twitter @DJNunz

#2 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

Sounds more crowded than I was expecting. I guess in the early part of the night it was low crowds. I was going to go but stayed home because of a cold.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#3 Cygnus12

Cygnus12

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

It really wasn't that bad though. There were slightly more crowds than on the 10th but not nearly as bad as it could be.

TheDoD3.com - 3x more thrilling than your favorite ride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users