Photo

Introduce Yourself

125 replies to this topic

#31 Kelsey Schenck

Kelsey Schenck

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:32 PM

Heyyy! I'm Kelsey Schenck! :love0031: I am a freshman at Holy Spirit High School. I live in EHT and Josh Davidson is my best friend (: I went out with him, at one point in time. I'm 14 years old and I blow my candles out on March 23. I play softball, and I do crew. I absolutly love roller coasters. (:
kelseyschenck!

#32 Josh Davidson

Josh Davidson

GADV Master

• Owner/Operator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:43 PM

Heyyy! I'm Kelsey Schenck! :love0031: I am a freshman at Holy Spirit High School. I live in EHT and Josh Davidson is my best friend (: I went out with him, at one point in time. I'm 14 years old and I blow my candles out on March 23. I play softball, and I do crew. I absolutly love roller coasters. (:

Wuddup. :innocent0002:

#33 redsoxfan0810

redsoxfan0810

Resident rowing beast.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

CREW! That's what I'm talking about. :yay:

#34 Paulie

Paulie

Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:37 AM

Hey there.
I'm Paulie. I am an amusement park nut. I love 'em. In the words of Will Rogers, "I never met an amusement park I didn't like."
I am 41 and have been enjoying amusements since I was about 3 months old when my grandmother held me on a horse of the great carousel at Bertrand Island Amusement Park. From there I started riding rides by myself at the age of 4-5 years old and even tried to get on the Cyclone at Coney Island when I was 6. My grandfather literally lifted me out of the line and said, "When you're bigger you can ride it. You'll get killed if you do it now."
I first visited Great Adventure in 1974 when I was 7 and rode the Runaway Mine Train and was hooked forever. After that my Pop took me back to Coney and let me go on the Cyclone. I never stopped.
I have ridden almost ever ride that has graced the site of Great Adventure with the exception of Kingda Ka, Evolution, ErUPtion, that swinging thing that was near where ErUption is, Dare Devil Dive and those trampolines.

I want more flat at Great Adventure, I hope I am not the only one. But anyway, that's a little about me.

Oh BTW, I like sandwiches.

See ya around the forums and hopefully at GAdv next season.

:character0010:

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.

#35 MillerLite

MillerLite

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:06 AM

Hey! I'm Adam Miller. I was born and live near San Fransisco California. Besides coasters/theme parks I like photography, music, rock band, doing anything with friends, and listening to music. I'm on myspace or facebook at least half of the day. Just look up Miller Lite and you'll see my myspace page. Haha umm....I was introduced to the site by Josh Davidson. Thanks again Josh. I wish this site the best of luck in the future!!

#36 Josh Davidson

Josh Davidson

GADV Master

• Owner/Operator
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:33 PM

Hey! I'm Adam Miller. I was born and live near San Fransisco California. Besides coasters/theme parks I like photography, music, rock band, doing anything with friends, and listening to music. I'm on myspace or facebook at least half of the day. Just look up Miller Lite and you'll see my myspace page. Haha umm....I was introduced to the site by Josh Davidson. Thanks again Josh. I wish this site the best of luck in the future!!

Hey man, I hope you enjoy the site! :D

#37 CablesEric

CablesEric

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

My name is Eric, I worked at the park from '96 through '00 and was part time for '01 & '02. I started in Rides at Western Cables and through out my tenure I was the lead of the Log Flume, Mine Train, Western Cables, Big Wheel and Sky Coaster (The Record Breaking Crew, I still have the Shirt they gave us!). I also did a stint in the Ice house and was a lead in Grounds for a short while. I had a great time working in the park and have met some of the best people there, many of whom I am still in touch with today.

#38 Jason

Jason

Nitro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

I've been posting for about a month, I wish I would have known about this site a long time ago, but I never really introduced myself. Sooooo......Hi my name is Jason, i'm 16 years old, i live in Edison, NJ (aka the Birthplace of the Modern World) and if u dont know where that is, u havent looked at a map ever, it literally is Central Jersey. Stuck between Philly and NYC (luv em both). I'm a junior at EHS and I love roller coasters. Some of yall have already seen me in the forums. I tend to joke a lot, exagerate, use sarcasm, and be rude sometimes, so dont complain if i say something rude... i formally apolagize now. I honestly have no friends on this site cuz my friends don't understand my obsession for roller coasters. I LOVE MUSIC !!! I have some pics of me somewhere. I have a facebook and a myspace so add me as ur friend or sumtin. I am a singer, dancer, and actor hoping to become a Broadway star or a Rockette (but i think my chance of becoming a Rockette was never really there) but I would first like to become a dancer on DMP (ever since i first saw the show as a little kid). I know that we aren't really supposed to USE ALL CAPS but I only use them to emphasize something and I like to use some dot dot dots......and I also like to use parenthesis (incase u haven't noticed yet). If you are still reading this hold on for another 15 seconds. If you see me in public, seriously, don't call me spikedudej, i will get angry. CALL ME JASON !!! I will usually have my camera, lets take a pic and be friends. OK, i'm done now. Thats sorta all about me. Peace.

30k3uyq.jpg

@spikedudej    #TeamMissPanda

#39 Adzy

Adzy

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:19 AM

Hi, my name's Adam, and I'm from good ol' England. I'm quite a fan of GAdv, and love the looks of El Toro & Ka.

Anyway yeah, that's me.

#40 Jason

Jason

Nitro

• Members
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:34 AM

Hi, my name's Adam, and I'm from good ol' England. I'm quite a fan of GAdv, and love the looks of El Toro & Ka.

Anyway yeah, that's me.

Do you have an accent? I love English accents.

30k3uyq.jpg

#41 Adzy

Adzy

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:59 AM

I wouldn't say so, I was born in the Black Country, which is part of the West Midlands, so I'm bound to have some proper black country accent in me, but you never hear it.

#42 Jason

Jason

Nitro

• Members
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:01 AM

^Oh well

30k3uyq.jpg

#43 SouthCentralLosEric

SouthCentralLosEric

Dynamite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

I don't think I've formally indroduced myself, so no better place to do it but here.

My name is Eric. I'm 21 and a native of Los Angeles. My homepark is Six Flags Magic Mountain, but my love of all parks and amusement rides has brought me to this site. So far I think its an XLNT site. I'm a lazy college student, and former ride operator at SFMM, (year and a half) and a shorter stint as a ride op at Knott's Berry Farm (6 Mos.). If anyone has any questions for me or just wants to to say hi, feel free to PM me, I'm a pretty chill guy.
"Now ask yourself this question, um...would you be with Jay-Z if he wasn't CEO, would you be with F-A-B-O if he drove a Geo, would you ride with me if we was in a neo"...

-The illustrious Kanye West

#44 TheMaineChick

TheMaineChick

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:40 AM

Hya! I'm Amanda, it seems like there is another Amanda here (awesome name). And I love The Maine.

#45 Josh Davidson

Josh Davidson

GADV Master

• Owner/Operator
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

Welcome to the site!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users