3 replies to this topic

#1 Josh Davidson

Josh Davidson

GADV Master

• Owner/Operator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:53 PM

Since we're getting closer and closer to the start of a brand new exciting season and there are some new park employees hanging around the forums, it's time to make reference to this once again.

ALL PARK EMPLOYEES:

Great Adventure Online DOES NOT allow POVS (point of views), on ride photos, or pictures taken in illegal areas. This includes any efforts to expose "park secrets" unless permission is given to us by the park itself. We cannot control, however, if a registered user on the forums posts something breaking the park's regulations, but we will ban the user from the website and notify Six Flags Great Adventure about that user. We have a zero tolerance on users breaking Six Flags Great Adventure's rules and policies.

Please note that park management does visit this site and it is VERY possible to lose your job by posting information that the park or Six Flags Inc. might not want to be made public. It has happened in the past and CAN happen in the future. Please, park employees, think responsible before you post! Happy posting! :)

#2 Christian

Christian

I'm kind of a big deal

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:33 AM

To all employees of the park:

Please stop posting information about your departments and other things related about the job that the general public does not know about. If you have a question about employment or any activities concerning your job or department, PM someone who is working in that department or PM me and I will be glad to take answer your question. You can all get into a lot of trouble for what has been posted lately and I don't want to see anybody lose their job before they start working there because of a post. Read your employee manuals because it explicitly states that you shouldn't be discussing many of the things that are being asked and answered. I've let it slide for a while but now I'm cracking down, sorry to be harsh but that's just the way it has to be.

Christian

#3 Christian

Christian

I'm kind of a big deal

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

Bumping for 2011 season

#4 Christian

Christian

I'm kind of a big deal