82 replies to this topic

#76 sfgadviper

sfgadviper

Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:56 AM

It can be a great ride w. just a little work. Put music throughout the ride, make the room pitch black, drown the whole floor in fog and ad some strobes at the bottom so it looks pretty cool on the fog and BAM ! the ride will be great. Oh and the waterfall duhh. Lastly the music should be fast, dance, tribal inspired music.

Safri Duo would do fine in this situation. Also, the ride is pretty good as is but I understand where everyone is coming from.

Funny I was thinking that before I read down the page. Safri Duo would be a great choice for the ride. I know they play the album 2.0 on Ka.
If you could see me here this way
Looking backwards from today
Would you do it all again...?

#77 Mpr.

Mpr.

Trollercoaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:18 AM

Why settle for just one waterfall?

They could always add 1 or 6 small waterfalls inside the ride!:P

About 2 seasons back I spoke with someone high up in the park management, I can't remember the title too well. He said something about revamping themeing on other rides and the first intrest was Skull Mountain. He said something about the kind of lights you see at concerts, and adding fog. Thats all I really remember.

That obviously never fell through as planned, but alot of rides are getting theme revamps, so I guess theming is becoming a higher priority now.

-Stay Posi, Bro-

#78 ck495

ck495

didn't your dad ever teach you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:18 AM

i like the ride how it is i did realize that they keep moving around the props and putting them on at times i do think they can be working on it to try to make it a better ride who knows???
Arms down head back hold on

#79 localGADV

localGADV

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:43 PM

I rode it during Freight Fest and the strobes came on but they're were placed at the end of the brake run so it was sort of pointless. I wish they came on a bit earlier while the ride was still going.

#80 ck495

ck495

didn't your dad ever teach you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

^ you are right there is no point of having strobe lights when the ride is over, but i do think it was suppose to show the skull at the end that you can see with or without the strobe lights.
Arms down head back hold on

#81 ericthewanderer

ericthewanderer

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:17 AM

Two ideas I just got:A giant skull at the top of the lift hill-big enough so the track "dives into" the mouth,and maybe having fake rocks or walls "fall" towards the track/trains.And how about a waterfall that doesn't flood the queue line?

#82 Sithmaster619

Sithmaster619

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:55 AM

All it needs is new trains with on-board audio and leg room and colored strobes. I feel like the colors with some fog could really add an extreme feel for the ride.
Posted Image

#83 PAPD37

PAPD37

Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:30 PM

As long as the Pumpkin stays its all good.
Posted Image

In memory of the 37 Brave Men and Women of the Port Authority Police Dept of NY and NJ who gave there lives on 9-11. It is cause of you, in the darkest hour of our country, we saw the lightest hour. May god bless you. RIP PAPD37

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users