Photo

Bizarro Testing!

153 replies to this topic

#151 Guest_southview2_*

Guest_southview2_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

Im going to be seriously dissapointed if we dont get a giant bizarro like SROS! I have said it many times but im getting worried because times running out and it has yet to show up.

#152 Finbow

Finbow

Batman #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:35 PM

Im going to be seriously dissapointed if we dont get a giant bizarro like SROS! I have said it many times but im getting worried because times running out and it has yet to show up.

The sign's up! lol. It really is very huge. I wonder what they are going to do under the cobra roll?
"When the floor drops down, don't frown, because Batman is about to turn your world upside-down!"

#153 Finbow

Finbow

Batman #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:47 PM

I wanna know when Amanda took those shots cause when I told Josh at 2:30, it was the first time I had seen it.

I took one from the Ferris Wheel at about 3:30. Then I went to the ride at about 5:15 and luckily saw a guy in the op booth giving the signal to cycle it. I ripped out the camera and got 8 more shots (some of which you see there). The better quality versions will be posted shortly.

Overall today I personally saw about 4 cycles, all completed successfully. Josh informed me via text that it was testing earlier, but I didn't see it myself. Judging by how things are going, it should be opening right on schedule.

What kind of camera were you using Amanda?
"When the floor drops down, don't frown, because Batman is about to turn your world upside-down!"

#154 Zack

Zack

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

The sign and some theme elements on the queue visable on Toro are up, but I didn't see Bizarro testing all day yesterday. :confused0006:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users