Photo

The Dark Knight Coaster: New Theme In 2011?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 broadwaystar14j

broadwaystar14j

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:28 AM

The Dark Knight Coaster is a pretty good ride. It's fun because you are in the dark, there are six crazy turns, and the drops are fun and unseen. It can be an awsome ride if the theme changes! Don't get me wrong, "The Dark Knight" is an amazeing movie. But, it does not fit a wild mouse coaster. The Dark Knight theme should have been used for a big roller coaster. It needs fire, mist, and lots of effects. And, it needs to be outdoor. So, will The Dark Knight Coaster have a better theme in 2011? I know Six Flags is saying that "BIG THINGS" are happening already for 2011, but I think it would be nice to see a new theme in the ride. I have a really cool idea for the ride! So, I sent Six Flags a message about my idea. I think Six Flags should continue makeing "Villain" rides. BIZARRO was really cool and fun! My theme is a villain named "Dr. Claws". He's all about being scary, evil, and cool! I also would not mind if Batman stayed in he ride. It would be so cool to see Batman and Dr.Claws in the same ride! They should also add speckers to the subway cars. Have cool sound effects and stuff! Fog, mist, and strobe lights would add to the thrill too. How cool would it be if things poped out at you! That would be sweet!!! A new pre show, and the ride will feel like it's brand new! That's my idea. Let me know what you guys think! Also, I want to hear you're ideas too!

#2 Coaster

Coaster

Kingda Ka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:05 AM

We were told to watch out for you...
Posting Dr. Claws on the forum isn't going to get your point across.
Hi, I'm Dr. Claws and my creator is a tad bit nutty.
Get outta here!

Continue doing this and you will face the consequences like the other sites did to you.

#3 Christian

Christian

I'm kind of a big deal

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:20 AM

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET!!!!!
Posted Image

There was a dream that was GADV Online...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users