#121 acq10uaz

acq10uaz

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:28 PM

ANNOUNCING: PLAN "B"

It wont cost you a dime, and it'll only take 2 minutes of your time. Take 1 minute to email the park, unless you've done so already. Ask the park, politely, to bring back Temple of the Tiger for the 2011 season. Then take 1 minute to email your friends. Tell them to email the park, asking the park to bring back Temple of the Tiger for the 2011 season, and to forward the request to their friends. Contact info for the park appears in this thread, in message 111, or you can always get it from the SFGA web site, click "Contact Us" down at the bottom of the page.

Do this no matter where your friends live, even if it's in another state, or country. We're dealing with a global corporation, so let's meet them on a global level. It may sound silly, but it does work. It's the easiest homework assignment you'll ever have. Remember, the park only exists to serve us. We built the park, we pay the workers, we feed the animals, we keep the lights and water turned on. It's OUR park. We CAN do this, the only tool you need is your keyboard.

The 'Holy Grail' would be a message from the park that reads "After much discussion and consideration we have come to a decision to reopen the Temple of the Tiger facility..." Even if that never happens, the quest will still be worthwhile if the park is prompted to maintain Wild Safari and Dolphin Discovery. I have been told they are both "under review". If you've never visited these, I recommend you do. Many people work hard, year round, to keep the animals healthy and happy. They all deserve our support. Think and act like you CAN take on the world. No single one of us can do it alone. But together... yes we CAN. Release your inner tiger!

:boom: :sign0015: :sign0186: :rolleye0019:

Posted Image

Seriously. I thought we explained it. It. Was. Not. A. Decision. They. Wanted. To. Make. But they had to because the trainers put the tigers, and themselves, possibly others in danger. Illegal breading is a serious crime. They can't open in it 2011 even if they want to. Want to know why? You said it yourself. You said time and time again. "The tigers grew up the the trainers..." Yatty yatty yata. I seriously am betting on you being half tiger.

It was NOT another cut like most things were. Get that through you're big tiger headed, tiger obsessed skull. The park and corporate offices knew what they were doing. They aren't going to release anything, simply because they can't. If you knew a thing or two about theme parks you would know why. But it seems like you're here to troll, no offense. Thats what it seems like. Whoever youheard that the Wild Safari and Dolphin Discovery is under review from is most likely full of it. Or it was actually most likely just you making up false facts to make you're point seem stronger. The park would never cut off the Safari. They get so much money from it.

You annoying the park will do nothing. You're voice is heard. You're passion is there, but push that passion somewhere else and stop wasting it on here, were nothing can be and will be done by any of us. Its obvious you have an obsession with tigers. Like I mentioned before. Put that obsession to doing something about the ones that aren't in good hands like they are at GAdv.

You're posts are really getting annoying and I'm pretty sure you would have already been banned on other sites, but GAdv.com has been very kind to you. All the members have desperately trying to explain to you, but you just don't understand. JJ2K is the best at explaining things. Just listen to all of what we had to say, we know what we're talking about.

Like I've said before. Just. Drop. It. When and if more info gets revealed then you should get all riled up again. You're only hurting yourself and you're matter by harassing SF on this matter. They aren't happy this had to happen but it did. End of story.

#122 DiveMachine

DiveMachine

El Diablo Loco

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

^Wow, if I could vote that post higher, I would. Its like what we have all been saying for the past few pages summarized into one post
:goodjob:
DiveMachine- Moderator/G.O.A.T. at Gadv.com

#123 Coaster

Coaster

Kingda Ka

• Members
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

Okay. Confession. I ate the tigers.

Hence why the trainers were fired. I'm sorry.

#124 mtnwolf63

mtnwolf63

Half Tiger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:44 PM

GREAT NEWS for tiger fans. In message #111 I posted a link to a new video from Temple of the Tiger. It was uploaded to YouTube October 7. On Wednesday October 20, when I posted the message, the video had not even been viewed 200 times. Just in the last 2 days, the views rocketed to over 800! That's over 300 views per day. Even better, another tiger fan posted contact information for the park in a comment. I also contacted the Asbury Park Press, and they are considering publishing a report. Stay tuned tiger fans! Keep those Emails pouring in, it's not over until we win! YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

Posted Image

#125 acq10uaz

acq10uaz

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

Great, so you're going to have a news paper publish you're false info. That should go over well. :confused0024:

Oh and you're video having all those views would be due to you're excessive spamming of it. :thumbsup2:

:sign0101: :anim_63:

I wish there was a tiger emoticon. He would go goo goo over it.

#126 DiveMachine

DiveMachine

El Diablo Loco

• Moderators
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:49 AM

Posted Image
TIGER FACEPALM
DiveMachine- Moderator/G.O.A.T. at Gadv.com

#127 PsiRockin

PsiRockin

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

This is what happens when I'm not paying attenton to a thread.

Wow.

They didn't want to remove the tigers, but I don't think they lost any sleep over it either though.

#128 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

Since nobody showed what a breeded white tiger would look like....
Posted Image
I've ridden 37 coasters. I really want more.

#129 Zack

Zack

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

^ :o Oh well, lots of the posts here are even scarier.

And on the subject of the now SBNO Tiger Arena, I wouldn't be surprised if they just decided to remove it all and replace it with one of those flats that we've been rumored to get next year. :rolleyes:

#130 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

It's nice to see my little picture has caused the half tiger to go away.
I've ridden 37 coasters. I really want more.

#131 mtnwolf63

mtnwolf63

Half Tiger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:46 PM

Go away? Guess again. What is that picture? Half Pit Bull? Messing with DNA is always risky, but when a species is on the verge of extinction we have to try. It is best left to the experts, the people who work with tigers every day of their lives. There's no time clock to punch, it's a 24/7 commitment. Park management claims in their form letter response that they gave "much discussion and consideration" to their decision to close Temple of the Tiger. Did they ask a single one of their "guests"? I challenge them to name one. And the tigers received no consideration whatsoever. With all the money I saved by not attending fright fest, I was able to afford a trip to Las Vegas. I couldn't wait to inform the tiger trainers at the Secret Garden about John Fitzgerald's treachery. They already knew. Word of this atrocity has gone around the world. Six Flags Great Adventure is now synonymous with Tiger Haters. My work on this forum is done. I've expanded my territory immensely, but you have served me well, as my scratching post, enabling me to sharpen my claws. But I'll be back if there is any significant news to report on this subject.

This is what we could have had at Six Flags Great Adventure next season:

The Mirage Welcomes 7-Week-Old Tiger Cubs To Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
http://www.vegasnews...in-habitat.html

Posted Image

It's nice to see my little picture has caused the half tiger to go away.

#132 Coaster

Coaster

Kingda Ka

• Members
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

Just shut the :censored: up already!
It's done. It's over. You expressed your concern.
Go have an orgy with all the obsessed tiger lovers.

Do something other than piss us off on here.
Thanks!

#133 Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

Considering how proactive Six Flags has been in replacing "The Flying Wave"; you can expect an equal response in restoring "Temple of the Tiger".

#134 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,133 posts
  • Location:Manalapan, NJ Currently residing in Oxford, MS @ Ole Miss!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:11 PM

c'mon....its always the little points you make that hold no real basis that throws off the rest of your arguement. If your willing to exagerate or flat-out lie about the little things it doesn't make the case your trying to make look very good. Just to prove it from priceline.com the absolute cheapest trip for just a 2-day weekend trip to Vegas in the absolutre cheapest hotel room just airfare and hotel is $526.84! And we're talking a weekend not a week, the cheapest hotel and JUST airfare and hotel for one person. Now obviously a trip to Vegas has some very steep variable expenses when you come to gambling but in my opinion if your looking to have a good time in Vegas your best to bring $1,000 just for gambling. That being said even spending $526.84 at gadv for FF alone is pretty hard to believe
Posted Image
Longest active member over 11 great years with gadv.com and counting

2011 gadv.com award titles:
Posted Image

#135 RollingToro95

RollingToro95

Batman

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:43 AM

Please stop talking about Fitzgerald like he's the Antichrist. I met him. He's nice. He knows what the park needs. And I don't think the park needs to get sued, just saying.

Can we please close this thread? The discussion's over. The tigers are gone. There's plenty of them in Wild Safari. And even if they weren't, there's OTHER animals there! Who would've known?
Posted Image
*co-winner of Best Avatar, 2011

http://www.5dexterfilms.webs.com

http://www.youtube.com/scipiomask

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users