#196 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

adblock_fail.png

I've ridden 37 coasters. I really want more.

#197 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

1148770_10153115331240455_1795555570_n.j

#198 NitroKaMedusaMachine

NitroKaMedusaMachine

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:46 PM

I hate this August. Avenged Sevenfold's new album is coming out August 27th. Dream Theater's new album is coming out September 24th. The regular season starts September 5th with the Jets first game September 8th. And as far as I know, Six Flags is announcing their new attractions at the end of August/beginning of September. Now this may make it seem like a good August with all of these awesome things coming up. But because I have all of these things to anticipate, this August is dragging. Each day has felt like three so far, and it's driving me crazy.

Green Lantern: a suitable replacement, but will never be the same. RIP GASM.

#199 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

When hipsters/swagf@gs wear t-shirts of classic bands (i.e. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, and especially The Ramones) and either don't know diddly squat about said bands or brag about how much they love said bands SO much even though they can only name their most popular song (Stairway to Heaven, Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 (or as hipsters call it, "We Don't Need No Education), Hey Jude, and Blitzkrieg Bop)

#200 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

You Know Who Really Grinds My Gears?

kennywood50.jpg\

ThemeParkReview is a great site (for the most part). But this guy (or should I say manchild) just makes us coaster enthusiasts look like immature little pricks. No wonder he got banned from ACE.

#201 Cygnus12

Cygnus12

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

"I'd still burn down Rolling Thunder and piss on it's ashes without even weeping a tear."

- Robb "The de-facto face of coaster enthusiasts" Alvey

TheDoD3.com - 3x more thrilling than your favorite ride!

#202 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

317233_371240086297622_282775648_n.jpg

Pretty much Robb summed up in one picture.

And a word of advice, don't EVER voice an opinion on the TPR Facebook page. Because chances are that Robb is going to react to your opinion like a 13 year old girl going through her time of the month and will block you from the page like the fascist coward that he is.

http://greatamerican...vs-enthusi-ass/

#203 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

MyCokeRewards site. They had Target gift cards today for 600 points for a $25 card. They had to have known there was going to be a lot of people trying to redeem their points. It was supposed to go live at 12:00 p.m. and I tried for an hour and the site kept crashing. Almost 6 hours later and the site still isn't working.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#204 Sfguy

Sfguy

GADV Elite

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

^ Reminds me of when Lockerz first released their shop. Thousands and thousands of people trying to redeem like 100 items at the same time. Everything was redeemed in about 3 seconds.

Posted Image

#205 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

Some friends who think I am crazy for going to Great Adventure when it's in the 30's or 40's out (so basically opening or closing weekend) and then think nothing of going to a NFL game when it's is 28 degrees outside and snowing.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#206 Cygnus12

Cygnus12

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Well, granted we are riding coasters that go up to 128mph in 30 degree weather. That just makes it more fun though. Haha

TheDoD3.com - 3x more thrilling than your favorite ride!

#207 Cory

Cory

Future Industry Engineer

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:22 AM

^ Reminds me of when Lockerz first released their shop. Thousands and thousands of people trying to redeem like 100 items at the same time. Everything was redeemed in about 3 seconds.

Won an xbox. Yeah...lol

If you see a well thought out and well written post, give it a add.png
Robert Cory Molloy - Retired Administrator of Great Adventure Online

#208 Larry

Larry

Bizarro Junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

< Rant >

What is grinding my gears right now is people who live in New England (my area) who whine about the snow.

Snow in New England is inevitable - and has been for as long as I can remember - so if you live in this area you have no business complaining about it.  It's like the full moon or the tides changing.  LET IT BE!

If you don't like snow, MOVE SOUTH!

That is all.

< / Rant >

"My name is Larry, I am a BIZARRO JUNKIE and a MOD @ the SFNE Online forums..."
Follow me on Twitter
My Coaster Count
Facebook
cyberlegend1994.jpg

#209 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

I have been trying to play and finish a lot of games I have bought the past few years and never got around to playing so I can be ready for the next generation of consoles. Some stuff is getting shooting.

Metal Gear Solid 3  - am I watching a movie or playing a game? I'm 2 1/2 hours into the game and have had maybe 15 minutes of actual gameplay. I know the series has always relied on many cut scene but this seems worse than MGS 1 and 2.

Epic Mickey 2 - the first game was fun despite some problems. I read the sequel was rushed with some things unfinished and it really shows. A lot of time you have no idea what to do, there is no recovery time after being hit, so you can die in seconds with full health and having to worth about Oswalt is annoying when he is controlled by the computer.

Mario Kart Wii - there should be an option to turn off the blue shell. It seems so cheap to be in first place and right in front of the finish line on the final lap and get hit with a blue shell and then possibly a red shell and go from 1st to 3rd place or worse. I hope the AI is more fair in Mario Kart 8 but am not expecting it to be.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#210 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

Grand Theft Auto 5's Ending, don't click the spoiler below if you haven't finished the story mode yet or don't have the game and are planning to get it eventually.

Spoiler

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users