#211 Cygnus12

Cygnus12

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

^

Complaint: having to wait a half a year for GTA V for PC.

Bigger Complaint: not getting Red Dead Redemption at all.

Biggest Complaint: I can't even quote Yoshi's GTAV post without revealing the spoiler tag.

TheDoD3.com - 3x more thrilling than your favorite ride!

#212 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

^You should check out L.A. Noire.

I've ridden 37 coasters. I really want more.

#213 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

LA Noire was awesome. Probably my favorite PS3 game.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#214 Larry

Larry

Bizarro Junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

My latest gripe...

The (for lack of a better word) lazy dumbasses who don't clear snow off of the roofs of their cars/trucks, so they go driving down the road leaving a big giant Nyan Cat cloud of snow trailing behind them, or worse - a wet or frozen clump of it flies off and splatters all over your windshield.

CLEAN OFF YOUR CAR ROOF! (It's actually the law in MA but I have yet to see it enforced...)

That is all.

"My name is Larry, I am a BIZARRO JUNKIE and a MOD @ the SFNE Online forums..."
Follow me on Twitter
My Coaster Count
Facebook
cyberlegend1994.jpg

#215 Password121

Password121

The Dark Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

This is kind of a "backhanded" complaint, but why are there not more Intamin prefabs and mega-lites? After really experiencing El Toro for my first time with four rides this past weekend, I just don't see why Six Flags didn't jump on these like they are with RMC wooden coasters and steel hybrids. El Toro is a much bigger draw than a "run of the mill" B&M (if there is such a thing), and is certainly more affordable. Similar with mega lites, although I haven't ridden one.

#216 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:20 PM

For the Mega Lites, 1 issue seems to be capacity. It would be ok for a smaller park though. I also hear they are very intense and that could be part of the reason they are none in the US.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#217 BMac

BMac

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

They are starting to lose popularity in Europe, too. Nidoland chose MACK to build their version of a mega coaster over Intamin because Intamin's trains are uncomfortable and haven't been updated in 15 years.

#218 RC98

RC98

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

It's unfortunate that Intamins are starting to lose popularity, many of my favorite coasters are made by them. I like rides with speed, sheer intensity, and strong g forces and airtime and Intamins are usually the ones to fulfill that criteria. However the newer Mack coasters, RMCs, and B&M's latest Banshee look encouraging.
My YouTube Account: http://www.youtube.c...rCoasterRider98
Total Coasters Ridden: 100

#219 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

Every time I want to participate in the "This or That" game in the games forum, the options are always between two things I don't know or don't have opinions on.

And usually the second to last post had a "this or that" that I actually knew!

How unlucky :P

sig_kaiser.png

#220 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:32 PM

BestBuy.com. I placed 4 orders in the last week. I got 2 orders today and 1 order last week. The order last week was supposed to be some DS games and I got sent PS2 games instead. I e-mailed them and never heard back and have to e-mail them again. Today one order was supposed to be 3 copies of a game and they only sent 2 with all 3 on the packing list (and only 1 tracking number so no separate shipments) and the other order was not packed well and the disc was loose in the case and has some scratches on it.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#221 Password121

Password121

The Dark Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

Break-ups suck :'( Especially the first one.

Sorry that was unrelated to Gadv.

#222 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:54 PM

^ I'm a month late, but sorry to hear that.

Nintendo and the New 3DS. I'm not happy about a new model 3DS being released that will have some games the regular 3DS won't play (I know there were 1 or 2 DSi only games but nothing major compared to this) when it was 6 1/2 years from the DS to 3DS and 7 years from the PSP to the Vita. It's going to confuse parents, non gamers and be annoying. People are going to buy games that only work on the new model and not realize you can't use the old model. Just like a couple of months ago I sold an original XBox game on EBay. The buyer returned it because they didn't realize that a game for the original XBox isn't the same as an XBox One game (and basically being forced to take returns on EBay is a whole other complaint I won't get into).

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#223 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:29 PM

YesAsia cancelling a pre-order for 2 Amiibo figures that I had pre-ordered the first day they were posted within an hour and they were still available for pre-orders days after that.

To add to that, Nintendo's handling of the Amiibo situation in general especially in the US. It's ridiculous people are camping out overnight just to pre-order a figure because of these stupid retailer exclusives. Then seeing stock levels posted for Target and they are getting at most 4 of a certain figure and others are getting none. If someone is going for a complete set, they are in trouble without overpaying for imports or scalper prices on EBay.

I'm not trying to collect them all and am glad that except for Gold Mario that I somehow was able to order for instore pickup from Walmart.com 5 days after it was released, everything else I wanted were easy to get common figures (Yoshi, Diddy, Sonic and Mega Man).

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#224 Sfguy

Sfguy

GADV Elite

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:37 PM

^ Yeah I've heard some horror stories about people trying to buy them. It's crazy how much people are charging for them.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users