Photo

Will Great Adventure Expand Or Replace Rides In The Near Future?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jayson

Jayson

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:25 AM

Just curious I see what were getting in the 2012 season-A SkyScreamer..not necesarily anything big but looking forward for thrill seekers in 2013 what could GADV have up it's sleeve come 2013? Personally their are a couple of missed attractions I would like to see comeback in the near future. Stuntman's Freefall i bet would excite visitors if it made a return, but something like a Lex Luthor's Drop Tower coming to Magic Mountain in 2012. Speaking of a splashdown water ride..we don't have one of those either since the Movietown Water Effect left, will Great Adventure never get a splashdown ride ever again? And speaking of a new coaster..maybe great adventure should look into like a V2:Vertical Velocity ride or something related to X2 a 4th dimensional coaster at Magic Mountain-those are just some of my possible thoughts for Great Adventure's Future. But do they have enough room to expamd or will they keep replacing popular rides? Not only rides but attractions and possible new shows on the looney tunes and DC Comic Characters.

#2 CoastToCoaster

CoastToCoaster

Bizarro

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

What you are saying here is a little too similar to the 2013 speculation thread for it's own topic. I'd recommend moving your ideas to the 2013 thread because you have a lot of ideas that have sprung up over there. Just my two cents.

sig_coasttocoaster.png
If you see a well thought out and well written post, give it a Plus.png

Screenshot2012-07-10at61056PM.png

#3 Christian

Christian

I'm kind of a big deal

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

^What he said, a speculation thread already exists HERE

There was a dream that was GADV Online...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users