Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

How the hell does that work? Flashpass? You can't go up the exit... :P

#17 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,186 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

It is implemented poorly which is the main problem, they designated I guess a separate line at the stairs which I'm sure made it difficult for the Flashpass users since it probably looked like cutting to non Flashpass users.

With a 3 slide tower at White Water, 1 slide was for Flashpass only. So unless you had Flashpass you can't use that slide. The first problem with that is if you liked that slide previously, now you can't use it unless you pay extra for Flashpass. Even if no one from Flashpass is using the slide non Flashpass users were not allowed to use that slide. So it makes the standby line much longer than necessary. For the Flashpass users, they couldn't use the other 2 slides unless they waited in the standby line so it's messed up for both Flashpass and non Flashpass users.

They really need to come up with a merge point so a non Flashpass user is allowed to go to any slide they want.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#18 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image

sig_kaiser.png

#19 Christian

Christian

I'm kind of a big deal

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

Posted Image

We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of our dear friend Matt Kaiser

There was a dream that was GADV Online...

#20 CoasterPrince

CoasterPrince

Kingda Ka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

American Coaster Enthusiats New Jersey Region Facebook:

Six Flags Great Adventure just announced "On Monday Morning Six Flags Great Adventure will unveil a massive, new attraction slated for its HH water park this summer. This new addition marks the first of its kind in the US and will be a "must ride" for any water thrill enthusiats."

I love it when Six Flags has extra suprises up their sleeves for us! Another "first of it's kind" for our 3 park complex! Any ideas what it could be??
Posted Image
5 B&M Coasters! 1 Great Park!
Follow Me! Twitter.com/jhon2085

#21 jdc12192

jdc12192

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

Six Flags Great Adventure just announced "On Monday Morning Six Flags Great Adventure will unveil a massive, new attraction slated for its HH water park this summer. This new addition marks the first of its kind in the US and will be a "must ride" for any water thrill enthusiats."

I love it when Six Flags has extra suprises up their sleeves for us! Another "first of it's kind" for our 3 park complex! Any ideas what it could be??

Exciting! I agree about surprises. Its nice to have little things revealed as the off season goes on. *Starts thinking process even though i have no idea.*

Edit:
Could it be a BowlingALLEY ? I don't think it looks that exciting though, the bowls are taken slow.

Or possibly a tornado wave even though we already have the tornado? I'm just researching as we speak hahaha

#22 CoasterPrince

CoasterPrince

Kingda Ka

• Members
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:28 PM

Whatever it is, I'm sure Proslide has something to do with it. I have a feeling it's some sort of body slide but it would have to one hell of a slide in order to be a "US First".
Posted Image

#23 acq10uaz

acq10uaz

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

Exciting! I agree about surprises. Its nice to have little things revealed as the off season goes on. *Starts thinking process even though i have no idea.*

Edit:
Could it be a BowlingALLEY ? I don't think it looks that exciting though, the bowls are taken slow.

Or possibly a tornado wave even though we already have the tornado? I'm just researching as we speak hahaha

Seaworld San Antonio's Aquatica will be getting a TornadoWave so I don't think it will be that. A Bowling Alley may be possible but I don't think so. I have no idea what this could be. Unless it's not from ProSlide...

#24 jdc12192

jdc12192

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

This just also popped into my head-Maybe a looping slide that instead of after the loop continuing straight into the splash zone, it continues to turn and you enter a bowl and drop into a pool? I honestly don't know anymore but I'm excited to find out.

#25 CoastToCoaster

CoastToCoaster

Bizarro

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Exiting news! I wish I added that Hurricane Harbor pass for that Extra $10 when the prices were cheap.

sig_coasttocoaster.png
If you see a well thought out and well written post, give it a Plus.png

Screenshot2012-07-10at61056PM.png

#26 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,133 posts
  • Location:Manalapan, NJ Currently residing in Oxford, MS @ Ole Miss!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

Sounds like an aqualoop to me....hasn't that not been added in any US park yet? Definitly gotta look at international parks and see what they have thats not in the US cause they specifically said "First in the US" for a reason. I don't see whats special about the bowling alley.....it just looks like a longer version of our big slide....
Posted Image
Longest active member over 11 great years with gadv.com and counting

2011 gadv.com award titles:
Posted Image

#27 CoasterPrince

CoasterPrince

Kingda Ka

• Members
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

Scorpions Tail at Noah's Ark and RipTide Bay at Great America both have AquaLoops so that can't be it. This is really going to be a surprise!
Posted Image

#28 RollingToro95

RollingToro95

Batman

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

This is exciting! So I guess when the park's Facebook page said that they had some more surprises for us during the off-season, they weren't just talking about free give-aways!
Posted Image
*co-winner of Best Avatar, 2011

http://www.5dexterfilms.webs.com

http://www.youtube.com/scipiomask

#29 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,133 posts
  • Location:Manalapan, NJ Currently residing in Oxford, MS @ Ole Miss!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

^ honestly I got this feeling this was more of a hey we have some extra cash left over what should we do with it scenario....rather than a preplaned idea. Whats getting me is the "massive" part hmm
Posted Image
Longest active member over 11 great years with gadv.com and counting

2011 gadv.com award titles:
Posted Image

#30 nitro4ever

nitro4ever

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Maybe its a 200 foot underground, beyond vertical drop, looping bodyslide. We can only hope....... :jumping0001:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users