Photo

A Dinosaur Attraction At Great Adventure?

7 replies to this topic

#1 DCVillain597

DCVillain597

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:57 PM

I think this would be a really neat idea...and I don't think it should be Dinosaurs Alive! Either, it should be a whole lot different-how about Dinosaurs and Marine Reptiles at Great Adventure? That would be awesome!!!! A seperate huge lagoon for the Marine Dinosaurs and a big seperate wooded area for the Dinosaurs,should be in the same area as Wild Safari to me.

#2 acq10uaz

acq10uaz

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:22 PM

Knowing Six Flags it would be an upcharge. I think it would be a bad idea IMO. It would get old fast and things will break right away because it's Six Flags.

#3 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,186 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:40 PM

As long as it's not an upcharge, I hate how CF is adding all these Dinosaur Alive attractions in in CP's case at the expense of a family attraction or how KI and KD lost their free simulator rides for the Dinosaur film.

Maybe a Dinosaur dark ride, possibly interactive?

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#4 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,133 posts
  • Location:Manalapan, NJ Currently residing in Oxford, MS @ Ole Miss!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:32 AM

N no no no no no no no no no no no.....did I mention no?! It would be an upcharge which we dont need...it would take up a nice area of our park tjat quite frankly shpuld just be left nice....for instance Im tired of people saying to put rides in the lake front are in and around the great lake grandstand because that area is a nice escape from the rest of the park and should be left as such. Your talking a bunch of animatronics! Do you know how difficult it is to maintenance animatronics?! Go ask Disney about the yeti at DAK! And you want SF maintenance to be taking care of this?! No there are so many other things we need and we dont need this gumming up those thi gs we actually need!
Posted Image
Longest active member over 11 great years with gadv.com and counting

2011 gadv.com award titles:
Posted Image

#5 jayjay

jayjay

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:57 AM

I know this thread is a few weeks old but I heard dorney is getting dinosaurs alive and there is a charge so six flags would do the same if it got it

#6 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:54 AM

^ I think there is a reason your name is repetetive....and its because you state what has already been stated. :P
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 jayjay

jayjay

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:35 AM

^ I think there is a reason your name is repetetive....and its because you state what has already been stated. :P

yep gotta let people know especially when someone post the answer in a thread but the post is a whole paragraph long not many people read it

#8 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

^sorry for going above and beyond to prove my points the one thing you'll never see from me is a post that says "i dont like that" or "thays awesome" if I dont like it Im gonna tell you exactly WHY I dont like it....if I do like it Im going to tell you exactly WHY i do like it with pkenty of examples that I can think up. But if you trust someone that just says "yea that cool" without being ablemto back up why than thats your own deal. But theres a reason why I have the most "liked" posts on this board and thats because I can back up EVERYTHING I say.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users