20 replies to this topic

#16 localGADV

localGADV

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

I gotta say it looks like there's wasted space to the left of the drop and to the right of the brake run. It looks like they could have maximized the space if they rotated GL just a bit more, that way they would have been more space for the expansion area too.

#17 Cygnus12

Cygnus12

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

Just put in a couple of flats and a path that goes out by GL so that I can get some good shots of the coaster from that angle. :thumbsup:

TheDoD3.com - 3x more thrilling than your favorite ride!

#18 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,133 posts
  • Location:Manalapan, NJ Currently residing in Oxford, MS @ Ole Miss!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

so another thing that I think would be really cool in the extra land, would be a Mack water coaster!

I'm all for the mack water coaster. Theme it to Aquaman and make the end of the boardwalk changed to DC comic theme. Theres even a nice space of room just beyond GL's Dive loop for a flat ride they could theme to the flash or wonder woman. As for the space on the other side of GL nearest the parking lot that would be a nice spot for a rainforest cafe. They could even section off a spot of the parking lot there just for rainforest cafe where locals could come and dine without having to pay park admission. The spot in between SUF lift hill and GL drop looks like a good location for the train station I've been pushing. The train would bridge over the outermall entrance area and then come back down and go around SUF on the maintenance road thats there right now. Then a station there where I said and then have it go around GL. Snake around the back of the rainforest cafe and then go all the way around ka then scoot the fence of the safari going around the back of RT. Continue to follow the fence all the way around Bizarro then behind northern star with a station on the right side of northern star. Then have it go all the way around the lake with a bridge over the creek that takes it around the back side of Congo and under nitro then around the side of the movietown arena with a station where freefall used to be. Then have it go around the back of showcase and scoot the fence between the picnic grove and the parking lot until it hits the bridge that takes it over the outermall entrance plaza and to the back of SUF.
Posted Image
Longest active member over 11 great years with gadv.com and counting

2011 gadv.com award titles:
Posted Image

#19 1986stang

1986stang

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:33 AM

This is off topic, but you guys see the que lines for both Superman and GL? GDAMN thats alot of peeps!!!!

#20 Rob

Rob

Batman & Robin: The Chiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

I'd like to see a themed drop tower in that section! Make it superhero themed (probably an enemy of Superman or Gl). Make it a double drop tower that helps with the long lines like the Dr. Doom at Islands of Adventure.

linebreak.gif
Six Flags Great Adventure Team Member 2011- Foods
Six Flags Great Adventure Team Member 2012- Rides - Green Lantern
Six Flags Great Adventure Unit Supervisor 2013- Rides - Superman: Ultimate Flight

Total Roller Coasters I've been on: 162

#21 CoasterKrazy804

CoasterKrazy804

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

Whatever it is just put a good ride in and fill up that empty space instead of using it for cars.

2012 Six Flags Great Adventure Coaster Count

ET- 13, KK- 11, B- 10, RT- 4, GL- 12, SUF- 6, N- 10, BTR- 9, TDK- 11, SM- 13, RMT- 1, BLTT- 1, RRR- 0

2012 Six Flags Great Adventure Visits

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users