Coasterdraft Winner

4 replies to this topic

#1 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,133 posts
  • Location:Manalapan, NJ Currently residing in Oxford, MS @ Ole Miss!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

I can't open the poll topic without opening polling back up but the free agency phenom flyingcrayons has won the draft! Congrats man!
Posted Image
Longest active member over 11 great years with gadv.com and counting

2011 gadv.com award titles:
Posted Image

#2 flyingcrayons

flyingcrayons

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

Rather than just make a new post, I'm editing my one from last night

I'm absolutely thrilled to be the 2012 Coaster Draft Winner! After coming very close to the crown last year, it feels amazing to have won this time around. Congrats to everyone who participated this year, its always fun to participate. Congrats especially to Christian for an epic finals match. Your park was wholly deserving of the title, I was just lucky enough to get that last vote! It was a nerve-racking few hours from when JJ hid the poll to the reveal.

I want to thank whoever gave me that 9th vote to push me over the top ;)

Last but not least I want to thank JJ2K for running this event once again. I feel like this year's draft ran extremely efficiently and all the new ideas implemented made this a great challenge. Thank you for dedicating countless hours to make sure everyone got their picks in and updating all the lists for us, the coaster draft truly would not function without you!

It was a great run through the bracket and I can't wait to defend my title next year! Hope everyone enjoys the season!

#3 CoasterKrazy804

CoasterKrazy804

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

Congratulations flyingcrayons :yay:

2012 Six Flags Great Adventure Coaster Count

ET- 13, KK- 11, B- 10, RT- 4, GL- 12, SUF- 6, N- 10, BTR- 9, TDK- 11, SM- 13, RMT- 1, BLTT- 1, RRR- 0

2012 Six Flags Great Adventure Visits

#4 Sfguy

Sfguy

GADV Elite

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Congrats! This was a very good year for the coaster draft with tons of close calls :D

Posted Image

#5 1JJ

1JJ

GADV Legend

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,133 posts
  • Location:Manalapan, NJ Currently residing in Oxford, MS @ Ole Miss!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Last but not least I want to thank JJ2K for running this event once again. I feel like this year's draft ran extremely efficiently and all the new ideas implemented made this a great challenge. Thank you for dedicating countless hours to make sure everyone got their picks in and updating all the lists for us, the coaster draft truly would not function without you!

It was a great run through the bracket and I can't wait to defend my title next year! Hope everyone enjoys the season!

^ Thanks dude! I do it for the forums and for yall so I'm glad you had fun cause thats why I do it. I'm not gonna lie its a ton of work and this was now my 4th year in a row and like the 6th time overall I've ran the draft but as long as you guys have fun doing it I'll continue to do it. YES please come back to defend next year the last 2 winner Palmer in 2010 and thechiller15 in 2011 did not return the next year to attempt a defense, though I do understand why thechiller15 didn;t :P.

As far as the rules these are things I've actually had in the back of my mind to do with the coasterdraft for years and I'm glad over the last 3 years I've been able to implement them. At this time I do believe that the game will play exactly as it was this year with all the same rules, the only thing I do hope to do differently is bring in one or two of our awesome newb staff to help with the undertaking :P

Again thanks for the appreciation and recognizing of the work I'm just glad yall have fun and once again congrats!
Posted Image
Longest active member over 11 great years with gadv.com and counting

2011 gadv.com award titles:
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users