5 replies to this topic

#1 NYlovesGA

NYlovesGA

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

So took my first trip of 2012 to GA yesterday. Arrived at 330 and the parking lot was almost half full. which got me excited, should be smaller lines.

wanted to get my 3 park season pass out the way, but being the overgrown kid i am, we had to hit up NITRO first...the line started at 60 mins sign and it really did take almost an hour cause they were running only 1 train, which was depressing to watch, a few left the line cause it took forever.. they started running a 2nd train once i was on the platform, i was like damn, i shouldve got my season pass first to kill time..but anyways Nitro last row is always great,to start the season.

Next we grabbed some fries and beer at great character cafe, glad the place didnt smell like bleach cause it did all year last year.

after that the season pass processing was in and out. YAY!!! seems like the discount book is smaller than last year, but the lady said i get another one when hurricane harbor opens, so we'll see.

El TORO was next, which was only a 2 car wait, Noone ran over to check my restraits, made me feel kinda insecure,
i know i can put my seatbelts on,but its nice to be checked... anyways..... last row, Awesome!!

BIZARRO also a 2 ride wait...last row, my favorite ride of the day, everything was working, the flames, soundtrack was playing thru out the whole ride, etc..was waiting for the bizarro song at the end, but i think they took it out.

its about almost 7pm, wanted to ride more with these lesser lines, but my girlfriend started to get cold with the chilly weather. so we called it a day and hit up cracker barrel at hamilton township, dinner for 2 for under 20 bucks, cant beat that.

was a sweet GA mini trip!!! :)

btw, Kingda Ka was running

#2 Rob

Rob

Batman & Robin: The Chiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Nice trip report! :) Next time go on Lantern! Operating it!

linebreak.gif
Six Flags Great Adventure Team Member 2011- Foods
Six Flags Great Adventure Team Member 2012- Rides - Green Lantern
Six Flags Great Adventure Unit Supervisor 2013- Rides - Superman: Ultimate Flight

Total Roller Coasters I've been on: 162

#3 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

I was wondering about the 2nd coupon book, when they scanned my pass I saw on the screen it said something about getting 2 coupon books but they only handed me one. I hope it won't be a problem to go back later and get the Hurricane Harbor book since they might think I already got it.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#4 flyingcrayons

flyingcrayons

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

i worked at season pass last weekend, was told to tell people they have to go to guest relations at HH when it opens to get the second coupon book. don't go back to season pass processing in the main park!

#5 Joseph

Joseph

The Dark Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

It was never mentioned to us that we would get a second coupon book when we processed on this past Sunday. Is this legit?

#6 pashacar

pashacar

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

That's how it was done last year. It was weird, though, they didn't seem to have any way to check or monitor the HH book distribution.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users