16 replies to this topic

#16 CoastToCoaster

CoastToCoaster

Bizarro

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

Could a Zacspin fit in that play area? You'll have two green tracked Intamin coasters right there.

A Zacspin could fit there..but I'm positive that our park won't get one. Although it looks like a fun ride, green Lantern at MM has been getting a lot of heat. There have been complains about the capacity, the lines (due to capacity) and not spinning enough throughout the ride. Green Lantern was a mistake to be put into MM because it was suposed to go to SFNE, but when the new management took over, they decided to give the Zacspin to MM, give the Wild Mouse to SFNE and leave SFA with nothing.

I'm just going to put this out there, but if we were to get a Zacspin, im 99% sure that the park would not name it Green Lantern/make it green due to the fact that we already have a Green Lantern coaster in the park and we have two green coasters (got to change it up a bit).

I'd like the area to be used for some new flats, but who knows, maybe the park wants to use it for the rumored hyper fast steel coaster that screamscape talked about from a Survey from the park. You never know.

sig_coasttocoaster.png
If you see a well thought out and well written post, give it a Plus.png

Screenshot2012-07-10at61056PM.png

#17 acq10uaz

acq10uaz

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

SF isn't buying another ZacSpin... GL is a nightmare.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users