Tr: 4/21/12

1 reply to this topic

#1 AirtimeAddict17

AirtimeAddict17

Rolling Rolling Rolling RAWHIDE!

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

Wow seems like a bunch of us visited the park yesterday! I arrived at the park a little before 5. Immediately, my friend and I went over to Season Pass Processing and waited about 30 minutes to get his pass processed. Then we took a short walk to Green Lantern. This was our longest wait all night! We waited a good 45 minutes. After, we went to EL Toro. 15 minute wait! In line though, I noticed a small sign posted in the queue. It said that Travel Channel was filming El Toro. I was very excited, but there was no camera crew. I guess they filmed earlier in the day? Onto the next ride, Bizarro! Walk-on! I was very happy that all of the effects were working except the mist. All of my visits last year there was no audio. Very excited they had it working! By the time we rode Bizarro, it was after 7. We quickly walked over to Nitro and did not wait very long! Great as usual! It was a nice night at the park, and I'm looking forward to the flats opening up this season! Skyscreamer looks pretty sweet! Can't wait for the ERT! :D

CC-145

#2 natfrolic

natfrolic

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:11 AM

Yes- they were filming at about 2 or 3. As we got in line we were told, "Don't look back at the camera." By the time we got out of line - this was when the 6 year old decided he didn't want to go- they were gone.
Learned to love coasters on Jack Rabbit at Seabreeze in Rochester, NY

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users