#1111 Cory

Cory

Future Industry Engineer

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

I'm pretty mad that I said that. Lol.

If you're playing with mine and the members minds, you're doing one hell of a job at it man.

If you see a well thought out and well written post, give it a add.png
Robert Cory Molloy - Retired Administrator of Great Adventure Online

#1112 acq10uaz

acq10uaz

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

^Wasn't trying to play with anyones minds. I was certain of Bizarro leaving, but now I am learning that you can't trust everyone. Now I'm going to make sure that I'm never over confident in something like this again. Lol.

^A whole bowl of mayo topped with whipped cream.....I wana see it there by the end of the weekend :P

Ugh your killing me. :silent: Haha.

.....I do have to say I haven't been this anticipated for an announcement since '04 when KK was announced SF has done an amazing job keeping everything under wraps.....I mean yea we know some of the main points but I still have yet to hear all of the details. SF has done such a great job that I really hope the LA times doesn't spoil it for them this year and lets them announce it....in fact if I'm SF from now on I wouldn't even tell the LA times anymore until after I make the announcement lol

I agree! They've really kept everything so secretive. It is amazing that there really haven't been any big leaks. I'm looking forward to hearing everything tomorrow. Especially GAdv's plans, because from the sounds of it, it's gonna be big. With that said, I still think the LA Times will leak it.

#1113 Philthy

Philthy

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

Whatever they do for '13 they better save up for the park's 40th anniversary. Something like a record breaker possibly named "The Jersey Devil"! Maybe even bring back the "magic Til Midnight" hours also.

#1114 localGADV

localGADV

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

I had totally forgotten that announcements were tomorrow morning and now I'm an anxious wreck. My classes start late tomorrow and I could totally sleep in but I'm tempted to wake up and check it out! I'll at least roll over at 7 am check my phone and the knock out again! hahaaa

#1115 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

2013 Season Passes are now on sale, $67.99 for 1 or $62.99 if you buy 4 or more. The parking pass isn't online yet.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#1116 DiveMachine

DiveMachine

El Diablo Loco

• Moderators
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:14 AM

2013 - New Entertainment / Safari Update / Waterslide - Rumor - (8/30/12) Hurricane Harbor in New Jersey is expected to announce a new addition to the waterpark once again, this time one to address the park’s desperate need for a high capacity attraction. Look for a large multi-land mat racer style slide to be added for 2013 for sure... no word on if it will be a typical mat racer or the previously rumored Kraken Racer slide.

DiveMachine- Moderator/G.O.A.T. at Gadv.com

#1117 palmer

palmer

Nitro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

Kraken racer or not, an addition with several racing slides will definitely help the water park with capacity rates, as said before. Any possible name for the slides? Or will it stick to something simple and un-themed like Slide Racers?
palmerbanner2_zpsf9fb5348.jpg
I should probably warn you guys that I make long posts... 
2010 & 2014 Coaster Draft Champion

#1118 DiveMachine

DiveMachine

El Diablo Loco

• Moderators
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:08 AM

This topic is locked. To discuss the park's 2013 additions, including Safari Off-Road Adventure and Big Wave Racer, go here
DiveMachine- Moderator/G.O.A.T. at Gadv.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users