Photo

Zumanjaro: Drop Of Doom Coming In 2014!

348 replies to this topic

#346 BigDorneyFan

BigDorneyFan

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:09 AM

No. They did not offer us anything. The workers there just laughed it off when someone asked them if we would receive anything. It broke down many times during the day which made Kingda Ka's wait over an hour and a half all day because it delayed its launches. I really don't see how this is going to work in the long run. Both rides have issues and this causes very long lines. But it doesn't seem like Six Flags cares about long lines anyway as most rides were either broke down, had late starts or were undermanned.

As a season pass holder, I was able to get into the park 10 minutes early but nothing was open. What was the point? Seems like all they care about is making money. I'm very disappointed with the park. Closed stadiums and arenas leaving us with few shows, the removed or lacking theming, the closed section of the park, the lack of flat rides, outrageous prices and poor customer service. They need to take a look at what Cedar Fair is doing as they don't have a clue. End rant....

#347 Cory

Cory

Future Industry Engineer

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:02 PM

On a side note, I'm sure Six Flags will be going under sometime soon. If GA was privately owned, goddamn...

If you see a well thought out and well written post, give it a add.png
Robert Cory Molloy - Retired Administrator of Great Adventure Online

#348 RC98

RC98

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

^ I honestly don't think family ownership would be bad as long as they knew what they were doing.

Also what makes you think SF will go under? I'm just curious since most of what I know about finances I know from RollerCoaster Tycoon.
My YouTube Account: http://www.youtube.c...rCoasterRider98
Total Coasters Ridden: 100

#349 Sfguy

Sfguy

GADV Elite

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

lol, there's a pov on Youtube of people being stuck at the top of Lex Luthor for a few minutes (I won't post it because it's an illegal pov, but it isn't too hard to find) and since then I've always wanted that to happen to me on Zumanjaro. I don't think Zu has the speakers at the top though, does it? So I guess they don't really have a way to warn you that it's about to drop.

It's a shame that the park is having so many problems with Zu (although on the bright side, at least it's in better shape than Falcon's Fury!). Hopefully they're able to correct the problems soon and it's able to run smoothly. I have a feeling it'll be like how Kingda Ka was - really troublesome for the first year or so, but after that it becomes much more reliable.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users