• This topic is locked This topic is locked
216 replies to this topic

#151 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

Not sure if it means anything at all but there was a stack of temporary fencing in the lot behind Zumanjaro where ride parts have been staged in the past. You know, the same kind of fencing used to prevent anyone from reaching track for new rides.

Interesting. Could just be Fright Fest Terror Trail fencing, but I don't think they would deliver it over there. It would probably be delivered to the employee lot then sent to the terror trail area. Seems like it could very well be for something interesting.

sig_kaiser.png

#152 CycloneRacer

CycloneRacer

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

O=Old Country?
stuffed animals=Boardwalk?
spinning waterwheel=log flume waterwheel?

#153 YoungPup

YoungPup

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:35 AM

Im hoping that "O" will represent the worlds largest loop on a "winged" coaster(hence the dragon) although i have no idea what the water could mean. Maybe on the lakefront?

(Going a little deep into this) but the water could be like what the griffon has. How the water shoots out behind the car when the car is about to go back into the station. Idk, I'm hoping for a Coaster

#154 jamesbondlq

jamesbondlq

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:57 AM

take this for what you will the first thing i thought of was 300. 3 stuffed animals and 2 0's. (as youngpup said) i might be reading too much into it. i don't know what to think.

#155 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

take this for what you will the first thing i thought of was 300. 3 stuffed animals and 2 0's. (as youngpup said) i might be reading too much into it. i don't know what to think.

This would actually be pretty awesome!

sig_kaiser.png

#156 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

Second clue was posted.

BvWcINsIUAASBzD.jpg

Batman backwards? Looks like a Batman next to the Superman Domo facing the other way. No idea what the other stuff is for though.

sig_kaiser.png

#157 Kingda R

Kingda R

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

I honestly think that Batman being run backwards is not happening, as it's just too weak of an addition.  It's a gimmick and nothing exciting or new and ground breaking (if ground breaking is even needed) The loops pic obviously makes me think of a roller coaster but I just don't see how Batman being backwards is a part of the "Big" announcement coming.  I being a fan of coasters feel we need a brand new coaster and not just the Green Lantern treatment (no knock against it but the coaster itself is 17yrs old now).  Has anyone thought that maybe the main clue in each pic is only one of the items shown?

#158 njdevl9500

njdevl9500

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

I would say Aqua loop at HH and Batman backwards. Not sure about the dragons though. Maybe kids ride?

#159 KGCoasterproductions

KGCoasterproductions

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

I agree with a trap door looping slide at HH. Hopefully its the Aqualoop and not the Superloop. 

#160 Kingda R

Kingda R

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

I honestly would be very disappointed with Batman backwards, that just is not thrilling and not a new ride.  Trap door aqua loop for Harbor would be neat, what is the difference between the Aqua loop and super loop?

#161 njdevl9500

njdevl9500

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:34 PM

Let's say batman is running backwards next year. It's not the greatest thing in the eyes of a park guest. But, it will bring some life back to the ride for sure. I'm really not expecting much this year. I could be way off though! But from the looks of things i.e. No sign of any work going on, no sign of tracks and so on, I think we are in for a lame 2015. Sorry to be a downer....

#162 palmer

palmer

Nitro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

I'm reading into the fact that we had a dragon stuffed animal followed by a dinosaur creature thing. Something seems fishy about that.

The loop clue is throwing me off. I mean, we can't be thinking coasters right now. I'm not sure about GADV jumping in on another huge slide for HH, especially with the problems that occurred with King Cobra. But I guess an Aqualoop seems possible but I'm not banking on it.

As for Superman Domo, something is ringing with the whole Superman vs Batman movie hype. I still think we will see Batman backwards, however I don't think it'll be announced with everything, simply because it's only temporary. Could S:UF get a revamp? To be honest it probably could use a little TLC.

Another idea, but a odd chance we see it, but it's likely SFOT is getting a Justice League themed dark ride. Perhaps a clone?
palmerbanner2_zpsf9fb5348.jpg
I should probably warn you guys that I make long posts... 
2010 & 2014 Coaster Draft Champion

#163 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,186 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

I honestly would be very disappointed with Batman backwards, that just is not thrilling and not a new ride.  Trap door aqua loop for Harbor would be neat, what is the difference between the Aqua loop and super loop?

Aqua Loop is like an inclined loop and Super Loop isn't inclined at all and basically just a helix.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#164 Joseph

Joseph

The Dark Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

2015 looks to be a lame year...with the few rumors I have heard

#165 Sluggo77

Sluggo77

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

Could we be looking at something starting from Chillers station that has a large loop over the park entrance and turns back from Superman. Instead of 300ft maybe it's just three dragon winged trains not the height. A launched wing out of chillers station would be pretty interesting. With the clues it would be between BTR & SUF and could have a water splash down at the end maybe near the old free fall spot or the water might be something totally separate for HH.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users