#166 palmer

palmer

Nitro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

^I don't think that is even possible.

I do want to point out each clue has three blocks, so I think we aren't looking at one huge attraction, but three additions. Now looking back at both clues, I can say it does like very likely HH will get an Aqualoop/Superloop. I see the loop hint and the 0 or O hint, which I assume will become connected via loop resemblance. I'm kinda surprised, but I guess the waterpark could use another marquee thrill ride, especially a trap floor tube.

Now looking at the second clue is a bit far fetched, but it looks like Batman Backwards will come. I'm using the Domo picture and the spinning. As Kaiser said, it does look like a batman doll sitting backwards. As for the wheel, is seems to be spinning counterclockwise, which I guess could resemble reverse wheels, which would bring us to BTR getting the backwards trains.

The third clue I kinda just thought of while I was going through this. Both clues are toys of dragons/dinosaurs/whatever the hell they are. The first thing that came to mind was how they are most likely prizes. Bare with me here, but the main place for games in the park is Boardwalk. However it's not the midway, but perhaps something else in the Boardwalk; the old simulator building. The old signature 3D ride in there was Escape from Dino Island, where the Dino toy fits in. So perhaps a revival of the 3D simulator (I do want to see if the park puts Total Darkness back into the building for Fright Fest)
palmerbanner2_zpsf9fb5348.jpg
I should probably warn you guys that I make long posts... 
2010 & 2014 Coaster Draft Champion

#167 KGCoasterproductions

KGCoasterproductions

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

Just wondering….I don't know if it could be possible but the superman and batman dolls have me thinking…can you make superman run backwards?

#168 njdevl9500

njdevl9500

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

KG I was thinking the same thing. We will soon see.

#169 NitroKaMedusaMachine

NitroKaMedusaMachine

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

Just wondering….I don't know if it could be possible but the superman and batman dolls have me thinking…can you make superman run backwards?

I think the real question is... would you want to?

Green Lantern: a suitable replacement, but will never be the same. RIP GASM.

#170 palmer

palmer

Nitro

• Members
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

I think the real question is... would you want to?

Literally took the words out of my mouth.  SUF is already unbelievable powerful, more specifically in the pretzel loop.  If it were capable, the black out rate would skyrocket.  I still think the Batman/Superman clue may be something relating to both rides.

#171 jetsplumber

jetsplumber

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:46 AM

They need to fix the early entry at the park. Minimum 30 min early with selesct rides open every morning.  And setup barricades to make it easier for season pass holder to get past the daily guests. 

#172 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

If they want to spend the money, they could make any coaster run backwards. Six Flags already has the Batman train that is specially configured to run backwards, which is why they're rotating that around the parks. Since Superman is another popular clone, so I could see them potentially build a backwards train to rotate that around the parks, but I don't think that will happen soon.

*secretly hopes for a new parking lot*

sig_kaiser.png

#173 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,186 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:43 PM

A new parking lot would be nice, or at least they should fix the problems with the current setup. It's an accident waiting to happen having people walk to their cars in the same lane that preferred parking has to go through as well as the shuttle buses. Not to mention all the pot holes and its even worse considering non passholders are paying $25 to $35 to park in that lot. It would also be good to see trams back in use again at least on days when people have to park in the overflow lot or Hurricane Harbor lot.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#174 SFNEKid13

SFNEKid13

Koaster Dan

• Site Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Guys, isn't it obvious? A backwards facing batman stuffed figure means that the park will transform Batman into Manbat, an all-new experience that combines a roller coaster with on-board audio, fire, fog, an auger of doom, and some card board cutouts of Gotham...I mean Mahtog. What could possibly go wrong! :P

#1 Wooden- El Toro
#1 Steel- Bizarro

Dan_Nixon_Sig_Photo_zps7ea4d821.jpg

#175 KGCoasterproductions

KGCoasterproductions

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

I don't know how many g's are pulled through the course of the pretzel loop but I wonder If the body could handle the g's backwards on Superman. 

#176 palmer

palmer

Nitro

• Members
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:50 AM

https://mobile.twitt...819022833213440

If you were doubting Batman Backwards, this clue basically confirmed it.

As for the 3 other clues, we see the loop clue again so I think HH will get an Aqua Loop, possibly a whole tower of them. The bottom left is a weird one, I can't really see what it is. The top left looks like a Golden Kingdom emblem. Could this correlate with the dragon and dinosaur? Perhaps we finally see GK get a revival?

#177 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

Bottom left has keychains.

sig_kaiser.png

#178 palmer

palmer

Nitro

• Members
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:56 AM

What does it mean and why is it so important that you had to say it three times? Haha

#179 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

Haha I was using the mobile version of the site and pressed submit 3 times because I was impatient.

Could be referring to the Six Flags chain, maybe? As in other parks are getting something too.

sig_kaiser.png

#180 YoungPup

YoungPup

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:22 PM

I just see a lot of circles. I'm hoping for Worlds tallest loop, like what Magic Mountain got

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users