216 replies to this topic

#211 Kingda R

Kingda R

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:24 AM

And now that it's been made official, I can express my disappointment.  This is not a rollercoaster as we all know, but I will admit I like dragons and the logo is cool so I will ride it one time just to say I did it and buy the shirt because I am a sucker for dragons.  After that, the public crowd can have it, if I weren't a life long patron to the park I'd consider not getting a pass next season but I know that's just not happening, since Kingda Ka and the awesomeness that is Zumanjaro will keep me coming back, not to mention our other rides and I always love Hurricane Harbor in the summer and go at least 2-3 times a year.  With that said, I will now jump into my time machine and fast forward to August of 2015 and await for what had better be the announcement of a Wing Rider!  Hey that's what I want, if you don't agree that is cool but I will take any real coaster over this.  I will even settle for the so called first 4D B&M coaster.

#212 Mkj3322

Mkj3322

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:54 AM

I bet construction for this won't start until May...

#213 Kingda R

Kingda R

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

They won't need anywhere near as much time for this as they would with an actual coaster.  Apparently Six Flags is either hurting for money or being cheap because there are now 2 parks in the chain receiving one of these.  Us and Discovery Kingdom.

#214 YoungPup

YoungPup

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:09 AM

They won't need anywhere near as much time for this as they would with an actual coaster.  Apparently Six Flags is either hurting for money or being cheap because there are now 2 parks in the chain receiving one of these.  Us and Discovery Kingdom.

3 Parks are getting these. Us, Discovery Kingdon, and America. And I don't believe they're hurting for money, because 2 parks are getting retracked coasters, 2 parks are getting a dark ride, and 1 park is getting the first 4D freespin coaster in america.

I just think the head of these six flags parks thought that he could trick us and we would believe this is a coaster. I will not be riding Looping Dragon.

#215 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

3 Parks are getting these. Us, Discovery Kingdon, and America. And I don't believe they're hurting for money, because 2 parks are getting retracked coasters, 2 parks are getting a dark ride, and 1 park is getting the first 4D freespin coaster in america.

I just think the head of these six flags parks thought that he could trick us and we would believe this is a coaster. I will not be riding Looping Dragon.

4 parks! Us, DK, America, and Georgia!

Also, it said opening late spring............................................what.

sig_kaiser.png

#216 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

Now that Looping Dragon has been announced, please direct all discussion about the ride and the other announced additions to the new thread:

http://www.gadv.com/...on-coming-2015/

sig_kaiser.png

#217 Christian

Christian

I'm kind of a big deal

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:22 AM

In before the lock

you-mad-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3

There was a dream that was GADV Online...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users