8 replies to this topic

#1 Kingda R

Kingda R

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

Is anyone having trouble registering their pass online?  When I put my pass number in and my last name as instructed it says the info doesn't match, yet I was right there when my info was entered at the park.  They said you have to go online and register your pass in order for the perks to become valid such as the BAF days and so on.  I am not sure I am liking this new system, my picture isn't even on the card, it just looks so generic and ugly lol. 

#2 acq10uaz

acq10uaz

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

There's a problem with the website where it seems to always switch to mobile even when you're on your desktop. Try doing it on your phone or tablet (if you have one). A lot of people (myself included) have had success activating their passes through a mobile device. 

#3 Kingda R

Kingda R

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

Still didn't work :( I still have my receipt and vouchers to prove I paid for my pass so I guess when I go to the park the next time I will have to get it straightened out there.

Update: 4-15-14 The site now works, perhaps the database needed to be updated but my pass is registered and I'm all set!

#4 jetsplumber

jetsplumber

Skull Mountain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

I had the problem at the beginning of the season.  after about 3 days,  I was able to register it.  

#5 ThuSense

ThuSense

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

I just got a gold season pass during the recent sale with free upgrade, but can't find much info about gold benefits other than special dates to bring a friend. There was mention of early entry for gold. What time is gold early entry? Any more details out there about gold benefits?

#6 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

Early entry is 10 minutes early. Rides don't open early, you just get the opportunity to be one of the first people in line for whatever ride you go to first. The other major benefit to gold is free parking.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#7 Kaiser

Kaiser

Batman

• Admin
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:11 PM

Gold Season Pass Benefits

• Season Parking for each Gold Pass Holder on your account
  • Extra Bring-A-Friend Free ticket on select days
  • Season Parking at every other Six Flags theme park
  • VIP early entry to Six Flags Great Adventure

From https://www.sixflags...e/season-passes

sig_kaiser.png

#8 ThuSense

ThuSense

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:30 AM

Thanks. Forgot about free parking, which makes the gold level so worth it. 10 minutes isn't much of a perk but I'll take it. It was a mob scene when I went at opening time. Is there a particular spot where I should go to enter early? I'll be with kids and dont want to drag them through different parts of the crowd.

#9 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:13 AM

Unfortunately there isn't anymore. Last year they had separate entrance gates for gold passholders so you entered the park before everyone else. Now you can get past the rope blocking the access to the other parts of the park by showing the gold pass but you have to push past others who aren't gold passholders to get past the rope.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users