1 reply to this topic

#1 MarioSonic94

MarioSonic94

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:54 PM

Even the best musicians need to have some musical screw ups from time to time. And this is where we'll share some examples of said screw ups.

How Many Say I- Van Halen

Up until this song came on, I was ready to label Van Halen III as a fairly mediorce addition to the band's discography. Then I endured through 6 minutes of auditory toture and that one song brought this entire album down from mediorce album to the worst thing ever made by a human. David Lee Roth summed up this song perfectly by saying that it sounds like "hot water being poured on a cat".

Entire disc 2 of Ummagumma- Pink Floyd

After an amazing first disc of live performances, the band's fourth album takes a nosedive with songs that try WAY too hard to be experimental.

I've ridden 37 coasters. I really want more.

#2 NitroKaMedusaMachine

NitroKaMedusaMachine

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

Metallica & Lou Reed- Lulu

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=8LWtb621DRg

What happens when you combine one of the greatest metal bands of all time with one of the greatest rockers of all time? Apparently one of the worst albums of all time. After jamming together af the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame anniversary concert, the two parties decided to make an album together based off of a German story. Lou Reed wrote the lyrics and Metallica wrote the music. The end result is one of the most infamously bad records of all time. It was almost universally panned upon release and has become more of a joke in the music world instead of a triumph of music. Even more unfortunate is that this is the last album Lou Reed put out before passing away last year. He made a lot of great music, but his last songs are considered his worst, and he dragged Metallica down as well.
Green Lantern: a suitable replacement, but will never be the same. RIP GASM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users