3 replies to this topic

#1 Shelby

Shelby

NITRO <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:03 PM

So, I had my first trip in the park today as a guest after my shift ended. I only stayed for three hours since I plan to go tomorrow and woke up super early for work today. However, in the three hours I got...

Ride Count:
5x Nitro (1x Front Row)
3x El Toro (1x Back Row)
3x Skull Mountain (3x Back Row)
1x Batman
1x Bizarro

Nitro - First ride of the season for me despite working a different ride this year. Got on C & B trains which were pretty smooth. They were running three trains when I got there at 5 though went down to 2 by around 6:30 when I went back up there. There was no one in the station at all thus no wait. Front Row didn't even have people waiting for it, so snuck on with three people that were on there.

El Toro - 1 train. Rough in the middle of the train though smooth when I was in the back car. As always a great ride and no line.

Skull Mountain - both trains, of course. No one in the station or even on the trains.

Batman - 1 train. It was smooth as always.

Bizarro - 2 trains. Smooth unlike previous years though Batman was definitely the better of the two tonight. They went to 1 train when we left since there was no one in the station.

Rides worked/supervised/working/supervising -
2011: Skull Mountain, Rolling Thunder, Jumpin' Joey, Safari Tours
2012: Skull Mountain, Nitro, Bugaboo, Raja's Rickshaw, Fun Factory
2013: Skull Mountain, Deja Vu, Fender Benders
2014: Nitro, Skull Mountain, Road Runner Railway, Bugaboo, Raja's Rickshaw, Hearts Aweigh, Daffy Diver
2015: Bizarro, Hearts Aweigh, Daffy Diver, Air Safari, Bugaboo, Jumpin' Joey, Road Runner Railway

#2 KK456

KK456

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:01 PM

I went too! I stayed right until closing, actually after closing, and I got the last train on Kingda Ka! There were virtually no lines, and the park was pretty empty. I did notice there were a lot of employees riding today, especially in line for KK.

#3 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:22 AM

Nice report, I was planning to go to the park but the weather forecast scared me away with the cold and wind gusts and I thought some rides might close because of that. Sounds like it was a great night to get a lot of rides in. 

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#4 Shelby

Shelby

NITRO <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:49 PM

Yeah, a lot of employees went up to CAD, if they weren't working since we all knew that there wouldn't be lines. Plus, a lot of us haven't had off a lot to go into the park as guests. :P

It was bad in the morning with weather, but cleared up for CAD to be just fine. It was a great night to get in some rides for sure.

Rides worked/supervised/working/supervising -
2011: Skull Mountain, Rolling Thunder, Jumpin' Joey, Safari Tours
2012: Skull Mountain, Nitro, Bugaboo, Raja's Rickshaw, Fun Factory
2013: Skull Mountain, Deja Vu, Fender Benders
2014: Nitro, Skull Mountain, Road Runner Railway, Bugaboo, Raja's Rickshaw, Hearts Aweigh, Daffy Diver
2015: Bizarro, Hearts Aweigh, Daffy Diver, Air Safari, Bugaboo, Jumpin' Joey, Road Runner Railway

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users