1 reply to this topic

#1 Shelby

Shelby

NITRO <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:55 PM

So, I went to the park again on Saturday during the Food Truck Festival. I went with my three siblings this time. We were in the park from 3pm til close. I am just going to put the counts of rides, but let me just say we didn't get off Nitro until close to 8:30 because lines were everywhere. We also rode some kid rides because we were wasting time for other rides to lose their lines.

Ride Count:
8x Nitro (2x in Front Row, this number is so high because of an event that was for employees later, got on 1 time as a regular guest)
2x Dark Knight

1x Skull Mountain
1x El Toro
1x Bizarro
1x Houdini
1x Hearts Aweigh
1x Barnstormer

We avoided Ka because of Zumanjaro & the Food trucks though plan to get to it on Sunday.

Rides worked/supervised/working/supervising -
2011: Skull Mountain, Rolling Thunder, Jumpin' Joey, Safari Tours
2012: Skull Mountain, Nitro, Bugaboo, Raja's Rickshaw, Fun Factory
2013: Skull Mountain, Deja Vu, Fender Benders
2014: Nitro, Skull Mountain, Road Runner Railway, Bugaboo, Raja's Rickshaw, Hearts Aweigh, Daffy Diver
2015: Bizarro, Hearts Aweigh, Daffy Diver, Air Safari, Bugaboo, Jumpin' Joey, Road Runner Railway

#2 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:10 AM

I thought it might be crowded yesterday with the Step Dance event, the Food Trucks and I heard there was also school music competitions. That's good that you had the employee event to be able to ride Nitro more than once that day.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users