Photo

Introduction(Help)

2 replies to this topic

#1 molargorilla846

molargorilla846

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:58 PM

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I wanted to introduce myself. I love rollercoasters and my home park is Great Adventure. I normally go once/twice a month every year to catch up on my rides and check out whats new in the park. I also take some pictures while in the park as well. I am also a youtuber who makes custom rollercoasters in No Limits 2 and miscellaneous topics as well(will not be mentioned if not asked) If anyone could explain to me some of the rules about the forum it would be most appreciated! Thank you ;)

-Molargorilla846

#2 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to the forums.

There aren't too many rules. Just basic things like try to stay on topic in a thread thread, don't post anything confidential such as if Six Flags sends out a survey about something and asks it not to be talked about anywhere, and no restricted photos like any on ride pictures or videos except from the rides that it it allowed like the Skwyay, Carousel and Big Wheel or any backstage photos.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#3 molargorilla846

molargorilla846

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

Welcome to the forums.

There aren't too many rules. Just basic things like try to stay on topic in a thread thread, don't post anything confidential such as if Six Flags sends out a survey about something and asks it not to be talked about anywhere, and no restricted photos like any on ride pictures or videos except from the rides that it it allowed like the Skwyay, Carousel and Big Wheel or any backstage photos.

Alrighty then, I won't be posting anything like on ride videos or on ride photos

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users