7/23/15

No replies to this topic

#1 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,177 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:37 PM

I went to the park on Thursday for my first trip in July. I got there a little before 5:00 and saw some camp groups leaving.

The Dark Knight was first with no wait except to get into the pre-show. I watched Batman Backwards for a few minutes and decided against trying it. Batman going forwards is very intense and hearing how more intense the backwards version is, I don't think I would feel well after riding the coaster. It looked like they were really dispatching trains fast at Batman. There was a train about halfway through the ride circuit when the Nitro train I was on got to the lift and by the time the Nitro train got to the final brakes, another Batman train was already on the lifthill.

Nitro's line was just past the 60 minute sign and was around 20 minutes. I got the C train and it was running mostly smooth.

Skull Mountain had a 3 train wait for the last row. The Skull figure at the end of the ride was changed. It's height was lowered and the eyes no longer have those red and blue LED's.

Blackbeard's was next with a 1 cycle wait. It was strange walking past Ft. Independence and seeing the fence surrounding it and part of the Lakefront.

Green Lantern had no wait except for the front and when I got in the station, the air gates were open so I walked right onto the 6th row.

Zumanjaro had about a 20 minute line, the single rider line only had 1 person in it so I had to wait 1 cycle. I went back for 3 more rides waiting 1 - 2 cycles each time.

The Log Flume was about 15 minutes and this time I didn't hit too bad with the water. The last time I rode the Log Flume, I got soaked.

Runaway Mine Train was a 3 train wait and El Toro was about 20 minutes. After El Toro I took the Skyway back to the other side of the park. Even with the crowds getting lower, they still had both sides of the Skyway running.

Skull Mountain was a 3 train wait again and I finished the day at Nitro with a line just past the stairs.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users