5 replies to this topic

#1 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:12 PM

https://oceancityfun..._eid=7557821bf9

This ride looks like it will be a lot better than Python which it looks like it is replacing.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#2 Sfguy

Sfguy

GADV Elite

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:08 PM

Hell yeah, launched El Loco! I'm pumped for this thing (and also because I'm so close to it). It'll be replacing both the Python and Flitzer coasters, both of which have already been sold and will be closing in September. On Facebook they also mentioned that they'll be adding another family coaster that goes around it. Junior boomerang maybe?

Posted Image

#3 RC98

RC98

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:46 PM

This looks awesome!  And another coaster going around it?  Amazing, especially for a small boardwalk park!  

Given the coasters it's replacing, it definitely seems well worth it.

My YouTube Account: http://www.youtube.c...rCoasterRider98
Total Coasters Ridden: 100

#4 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:17 PM

I'm hoping they have a wristband night a few times next year. Usually it's around $15 for 4 hours when they offer it and would be a good chance to get a lot of rides in. Even with the half price tickets it's $3 a ride if it is going to be 6 tickets which isn't too bad if you only want to ride the coaster 1 or 2 times each trip.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#5 Sfguy

Sfguy

GADV Elite

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:52 PM

^ They had a wristband day today that I went to which was I think only the second day this year that they've offered wristbands. It's pretty unlikely that they would offer wristbands at night because that's when they have the most business. That said, after riding Python today, I'm so glad they're finally taking it out. It was my first looping coaster but even back then I knew how awful it was. Flitzer was still in really good shape and ran well though.

Posted Image

#6 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:43 AM

The second coaster is a small spinner

The third coaster is a Miler coaster, I hope it's smoother than the other non kiddie Miler coasters. I have heard Viking Voyage at Wild Adventures and Star Jet were both rough.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users