2 replies to this topic

#1 Zack

Zack

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:51 PM

My mother and I entered the park around 10:30 and went straight to Wicked Cyclone. I immediately fell in love with all the theming elements they put in, everything from the plane in the queue to the station filled with newspapers were just perfect. The ride itself was very fun in my opinion (9 out of 10), so much so that I decided to go on a second time, both of which were 5 minutes or less of waiting with two trains running. After that,  we immediately hit up the NE SkyScreamer and Pandemonium, each with less than 20 minute waits. Unfortunately, Goliath is still closed due to ongoing technical difficulties, which meant a short ride on the Scrambler for us instead. After some lunch outside of the park, we went straight to Batman: The Dark Knight, which I wasn't able to go on during my previous visit along with Mind Eraser which was next up. Dark Knight was fun, but felt like it was over so quickly, so it gets an 8 out of 10 in my book. 

Next up was Bizarro, and I'm still jealous that you guys got to keep your sound system while the Bizarro in Great Adventure got rid of theirs. After three consecutive rides and one ride on Gauntlet, we decided to just walk around the park for the heck of it and eventually ended up walking onto Kontiki, which was a pleasant surprise, Joker's Wildcard, then I rode Tomahawk by myself. We also briefly caught a glimpse of a magic show that was going on around 2:00 that was cute and very child-oriented. My mother decided to sit the rest of the day out, so I ended up finishing the day with Thunderbolt, Flashback, and another ride on Bizarro. All in all, it was a very satisfying day with perfect weather to boot. 

Final Rating: 5 out of 6 Flags. 

Ridelist: Bizarro 4x
Wicked Cyclone 2x
Batman The Dark Knight 1x
Mind Eraser 1x
Thunderbolt 1x
Pandemonium 1x
Flashback 1x
Gotham City Gauntlet 1x
NE SkyScreamer 1x
Joker's Wildcard 1x
Kontiki 1x
Tomahawk 1x
Scrambler 1x

I'll post my pictures momentarily...

#2 Zack

Zack

Green Lantern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:58 PM

znQZfAP.jpg
Fright Fest prep is always a good sign.

aNfOW29.jpg

VTHI3m0.jpg
Kudos!

pblctXM.jpg
Loving the theming!

1JiqZU9.jpg
Loving the station!

uWRQ6gH.jpg

sX9elAf.jpg

s6XIdcY.jpg

cMQN0gG.jpg

u81usX8.jpg

otWgnvT.jpg

AvfuW9d.jpg

wsdmbeK.jpg
Magic show!

uFEyIFh.jpg

GtQcgid.jpg

j7MZvNP.jpg
Incoming!

pwXh7pd.jpg
Whachu lookin' at?!

iDHQOFU.jpg
Bonus: my winnings for the day!

Thanks for reading!

#3 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:58 PM

Nice report and pictures. Joker's Wildcard looks like it is themed well.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users