Total Mayhem Coming 2016!

18 replies to this topic

#16 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,186 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:23 PM

Great pictures, as much as I like the park I wouldn't have wanted to be there on Sunday. Besides the crowds inside the park, it probably took a while to exit the parking lot at closing.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#17 NitroKaMedusaMachine

NitroKaMedusaMachine

Rolling Thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:20 PM

So Six Flags has decided to retheme Total Mayhem and it will now be called The Joker. Personally I think I like that a little better despite the fact that the park doesn't really need another DC Comics themed ride.
Green Lantern: a suitable replacement, but will never be the same. RIP GASM.

#18 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,186 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

I like the color scheme better but think it would have fit better in Movietown or Old Country with the other Batman themed rides.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#19 Mangar

Mangar

Runaway Train

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

Their themed coasters tend to just be terrible attempts to take advantage of properties they own the rights too. Superman, Bizarro, Green Lantern - All horrible examples of a "Themed" coaster. The Joker is an extremely popular character, arguably the most popular "Super Villian" period. So I see why they are doing this. I simply don't expect much.

However, I will say that Batman - The Ride, was quite awesome when it first opened. The theming, the Danny Elfman theme playing, etc.. - It's in quite disrepair now, but that is still the one time they got a super hero coaster right. So perhaps there's hope.....

Mangar
Lucid Vision

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users