10/23/15

2 replies to this topic

#1 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:08 AM

I got to the park at around 5:15 and got in past the entrance just after 5:30.

Nitro was first with no wait and just crowded enough to walk around for a 2nd ride.

Skull Mountain had no wait for the last row and I was able to re-ride. The waterfalls running again was great to see.

The Skyway had 1 side running with no wait, later it had about a 2/3 full queue.

Bizarro also had no wait. The trashcans for the overflow queue were removed and to the side near the entrance. One train seems to not trigger the flame. I rode 4 times in a row in 1 train and all 4 times the flames did not go off but did for the other trains. I noticed the same thing on Columbus Day.

Runaway Mine Train was a walk on for the front row and El Toro was a station wait.

Zumanjaro was about a 10 minute wait for the regular line and a walk on for the single rider line. I rode twice and got gondola 2 both times.

The parachutes had all 4 sides open with no wait

Green Lantern looked to be around 35 minutes and Superman looked to be 45+ minutes. Both were skipped.

Blackbeard's was a walk on and The Dark Knight was about 15 minutes including the pre-show.

I went back to Nitro for a final ride of the night waiting about 20 minutes.

If it wasn't so cold, I might have tried to stay until midnight and instead left at 10:30.

It was a great night at the park.

sf10234_zpsvyp7trso.jpg

It looks like there was another price increase for the Terror Trails

sf10233_zpsnbvwudcy.jpg

sf10231_zpspmp9mpqs.jpg

sf10232_zps9bjq5ytb.jpg

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

#2 Sfguy

Sfguy

GADV Elite

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:57 PM

I was also there last night, totally surprised to see Skully's waterfall running. That pretty much came out of nowhere! And for the past 3 or so times I've been to the park, Zumie has been closed any time I walk over to it. Seems I'm just getting really unlucky with downtime.

Posted Image

#3 Yoshi

Yoshi

GADV Legend

• Admin
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 02:05 AM

The ride has been having a lot of downtime this year. I think it was closed all of this past Saturday and Sunday and broke down after I rode twice on Columbus Day. Then there were the breakdowns earlier this year and when it was closed for a few weeks. It's a shame because the ride is probably my favorite non coaster ride in the park after the log flume.

admin.jpg

sig_yoshi.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users