- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Entries for Roller Coasters
El Toro opened to members of the media(as well as matadors) on June 12, 2006. The ride was the first Intamin "Plug N' Play" wooden coaster opened in the western hemisphere. The ride takes riders up 181 feet into the air via cable and drops them at 76 degrees back down to Earth. The ride is located in Plaza Del Carnival.With the addition of El Toro, Plaza Del Carnival, one of the parks most beautiful and well-themed sections, was complete.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:01pm
Runaway Mine Train got individual lap bars for the 2006 season.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 21st, 2014 at 11:44pm
For the 2004 season, Batman The Ride's track is painted yellow.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:11pm
Nitro opened in 2001.
- Posted by December 31st, 1969 at 7:00pm
- Revised by KaiserApril 4th, 2014 at 10:33pm
Medusa, now named Bizarro, opened on April 2, 1999 as part of the "War on Lines". The world's first B&M Floorless coaster has 7 inversions and stands at over 14 stories tall. It opened in it's present day location in the back of Fronteir Adventures. It was one of three coasters added to the park in 1999.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:15pm
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 6:13pm