- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Entries for Roller Coasters
Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train opened in 1999 as part of the "War on Lines". The family coaster opened up in it's curent location across from Fort Independence and Swashbuckler(Then Fantasy Fling) as well as next to Buccaneer, whose shipseems to swing right over the cars iif both are operating at the right moment. It was one of three coasters added to the park in 1999.
- Posted by YoshiApril 6th, 2014 at 9:38pm
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 6:11pm
Road Runner Railway and the rest of Looney Tunes Sea Port opened up in 1999 as part of the "War on Lines". The section was the second kiddie section in the park at the time, located in it's current location(although downsized due to Wiggles World's opening in 2007) next to Congo Rapids and across from Batman: the Ride. It was one of three coasters added in 1999.
- Posted by YoshiApril 6th, 2014 at 9:41pm
- RevisedAugust 7th, 2014 at 10:53pm
Skull Mountain opened on June 3, 1996
- Posted by YoshiApril 6th, 2014 at 9:35pm
- Revised by YoshiApril 6th, 2014 at 9:35pm
Batman The Ride opened on May 1, 1993
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:08pm
Runaway Mine Train opened on July 4th, 1974 in the Rootin' Tootin' Rip Roaring section of the park(Now Fronteir Adventures). The Arrow Dynamics Mine Train coaster is the oldest coaster in the park and runs through the woods of Six Flags Great Adventure before diving above the lake and wrapping around the Fort.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 21st, 2014 at 11:42pm
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 5:49pm