- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
Opening weekend 2014 took place April 12th & 13th. During our trips to the park on April 14th and 19th, and we noticed some progress on Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom
The following pictures some more detailed work on the track such as the pulleys, catwalks, and other metal pieces added to the track. (There aren't two Kingda Ka's! We just put the new tower next to the old tower.)
Also spotted opening weekend were the beginings of the Zumanjaro queue line. According to the park map, the queue line will start near the Kingda Ka entrance, shoot off towards Rolling Thunder's area, extend to behind Kingda Ka, then enter from behind. The following picture depicts the queue on April 14th.
- Posted by KaiserMay 1st, 2014 at 12:02am
- Revised by KaiserMay 28th, 2014 at 7:14pm