- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
As we've seen from multiple pictures, Rolling Thunder was demolished shortly after the 2013 season ended. While most of the coaster is gone, there still remains a few remnants of the retired coaster.
The saddest remnant is without a doubt, the sign structure and fence blocking Rolling Thunder's old entrance. The most interesting remnant is the decently sized portion of track still standing. The bottom of Rolling Thunder's first drop still stands, directly under El Toro.
- Posted by KaiserMay 1st, 2014 at 12:15am
- Revised by KaiserMay 28th, 2014 at 7:17pm