- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
The park has decided to open Kingda Ka on the weekends until Zumanjaro opens. Previously, Kingda Ka had been closed during the construction. Construction on Zumanjaro progresses during the week, and even ocassionally weekend mornings, causing Kingda Ka to open later in the day.
With the opening of Kingda Ka and removal of Rolling Thunder, there are great new views of El Toro. This also gives us a peak at the Zumanjaro queue line, looking very heavily landscaped.
- Posted by KaiserJune 1st, 2014 at 10:39pm