- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
After a preview for Season Passholders on May 14 & 15, El Diablo has officially opened to the public on May 16th! El Diablo thrills riders begining with a gentle rock back and forth before building enough momentum to pause hanging upside-down, then make several full loops around.
The ride is a Larson 22m Giant Loop, which stands 72ft tall. It's controlled by joystick, so every ride could be slightly different!
Here's our On-Ride Reverse POV & Off-ride video!
Below are pictures of the Media Day stage, El Diablo statue, and other aspects of the ride.
- Posted by KaiserMay 30th, 2015 at 12:29pm
- Revised by KaiserMay 30th, 2015 at 12:32pm