- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
Nitro opened in 2001.
- Posted by December 31st, 1969 at 7:00pm
- Revised by KaiserApril 4th, 2014 at 10:33pm
The fan-favorite Houdini's Great Escape opened as part of the "War on Lines" in1999. The ride is a Vekoma Madhouse themed to a mansion. where you'll try tocontact the ghost of Harry Houdini. The ride can be found across from the Carousel and Yum Yum Cafe in Fantasy Forest.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:40pm
Medusa, now named Bizarro, opened on April 2, 1999 as part of the "War on Lines". The world's first B&M Floorless coaster has 7 inversions and stands at over 14 stories tall. It opened in it's present day location in the back of Fronteir Adventures. It was one of three coasters added to the park in 1999.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:15pm
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 6:13pm
Jolly Roger opened in 1999 as part of the "War on Lines". This regatta ride is custom-themed to fit it's surroundings in the Pirate-themed LakeFront area.It can be found next to Panda Express and across from the SkyWay.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:36pm
Road Runner Railway and the rest of Looney Tunes Sea Port opened up in 1999 as part of the "War on Lines". The section was the second kiddie section in the park at the time, located in it's current location(although downsized due to Wiggles World's opening in 2007) next to Congo Rapids and across from Batman: the Ride. It was one of three coasters added in 1999.
- Posted by YoshiApril 6th, 2014 at 9:41pm
- RevisedAugust 7th, 2014 at 10:53pm