- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train opened in 1999 as part of the "War on Lines". The family coaster opened up in it's curent location across from Fort Independence and Swashbuckler(Then Fantasy Fling) as well as next to Buccaneer, whose shipseems to swing right over the cars iif both are operating at the right moment. It was one of three coasters added to the park in 1999.
- Posted by YoshiApril 6th, 2014 at 9:38pm
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 6:11pm
Skull Mountain opened on June 3, 1996
- Posted by YoshiApril 6th, 2014 at 9:35pm
- Revised by YoshiApril 6th, 2014 at 9:35pm
The Enchanted Tea Cups opened in 1996 in the Fantasy Forest section of the park. The colorful and classic flat ride can be found next to Yum Yum Cafe and across from Houdini's Great Escape.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:33pm
Batman The Ride opened on May 1, 1993
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:08pm
The Parachutes were added in 1983. They opened in their present-day location on the boardwalk and stand at 25 stories. They are the only Intamin Parachute ride of it's kind left in existance.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:12pm