- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
Roaring Rapids(Present-day Congo Rapids) opened in 1981. This exciting aquatic journey is located right next to Looney Tunes Sea Port and across from Nitro.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:30pm
The Antique Carousel opened with the park on July 4th, 1974, right in it's current house across from Yum Yum Cafe.
- PostedJune 3rd, 2014 at 2:42pm
- RevisedJune 3rd, 2014 at 2:42pm
Giant Wheel(present-day Big Wheel) was opened in 1974. At the time, it was the world's largest ferris wheel. It opened in it's current location across from the fountain on Dream Street.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:26pm
- RevisedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:27pm
Super Round-Up(Also know as Fantasy Fling and Tornado, present-day Swashbuckler) opened in 1974. Although the ride has endured many name changes, locations and paint schemes, it's remained a main-stay at the park despite cut-backs made and other classic attractions lost.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:23pm
The Saw Mill Log Flume opened on July 4, 1974 in the Rootin' Tootin' Rip Roaring section of the park(Now Fronteir Adventures). The Arrow Dynamics Log Flume stood out due to it's length(Official time of 9 minutes) and natural beauty in the forest and over the lake.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:03pm
- RevisedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:05pm