- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
On March 29, 2011, the park revealed to the world via Facebook that one of the park's original attractions, SkyWay, had its cars repainted. Later on, M&M stickers would be added to the cars for its new sponsorship by M&M Mars.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 9:40pm
For the 2011 season, the park made it a point to have all of it's rides up and running. Tango reopened that year, adding another flat ride for families to enjoy. The ride reopened in it's original spot in Plaza Del Carnaval(across from El Toro), where it still runs today.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 10:15pm
Medusa is now Bizarro and the track is painted blue. New trains with speakers for each row are added. The last row of each train only has 2 seats to accommodate the electrical parts for the speakers. A new sign with Bizarro at the entrance is added. At the bottom of the first drop, a Superman shield is added with multi color lights Cardboard cutouts of buildings are added near the helix after the mid-course break run. An Auger of Doom that has mist is added to the interlocking corkscrews.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:21pm
For the 2009 and 2010 seasons, the park left Tango SBNO(Standing But Not Operating). The Zamperla Rockin' Tug was covered by trees and bushes during these seasons. It wasn't until the 2011 season that it reopened, when new management made it a point to have every ride up and running.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 10:11pm
The final day that Bizarro was running as Medusa with green track was November 2, 2008
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:17pm